Request AU Special (Damian x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Fine. I'm sorry Doll. Thought you were someone else."

"It's okay..." You say quietly, the awkwardness of the situation crushing you.
"Hey! (Y/n)?!" You turn to Tim who appears to have only just realised it's you.

"You know her?" Mr White-Streak asks.

"Yeah, she's a maths genius in my class, probably even better than me." You blush slightly. While the other two look slightly taken aback. Suddenly, and evil smirk spreads across his face. "You guys don't know this yet... But... She's also the girlfriend of Demon Spawn."

Silence.

More silence.

"WHAT?!" Both the boys suddenly say at once.
"No fucking way." Mr White-Streak says. Mr Blue-Eyes seems to be in a state of shock, his mouth hanging open. Both guys spin on their heel to face you, just staring.
"U-Uhh, um, hello?" You say, fiddling with your sleeves. This seems to snap Mr Blue-Eyes out of his trance. He holds out his hand and you slowly shake it. He gives you a dazzling smile which makes you swoon, it's almost as good as Damian's, but not quite.
"I'm Richard Grayson, call me Dick." You nod and smile back, a bit shy.
"It's a shame you're taken Doll, name's Jason, but you can call me whatever you want, Babe." You shake his hand, blushing slightly. They look at you expectantly.
"Oh! My name is (Y/n)... It's nice to meet you!" The three boys smile at you. Damn, why are they all so hot? Not that I'm complaining... "So, uh, y-you guys know Damian?" Dick laughs while Jason and Tim smirk.
"Yeah, I guess you could say that Doll."
"We're his brothers." You blink slowly.

"What?"
"He didn't tell you we exist, did he?" You shake your head. "That's little D for you." Now Tim steps in.

"Well, Dick's the eldest, then Jason, then me and lastly Damian."

"Oh, I see." An awkward silence fills the room again. "So... He never mentioned me, either?"

"No..." Says Dick.

"Do you know where he is?" Suddenly everyone looks really uncomfortable and Jason shuffled his feet. "What?"
"He's... Out..." Says Tim.

"Out where? He's the one invited me tonight."
"Does it really matter Sweetheart? He's out getting you a present, I'm sure. You remember him saying that," He looks expecting at Dick. "Right Dick?"
"No. What are-" Tim elbows him in the gut. A look of realisation floods his face. "Oh! Um! I mean, yeah! I totally remember that! He said he was going out with Bruce to but someone a special present but I wasn't really listening... Heh heh hehhhh..." You don't believe them but go along with it anyways.
"Okay, well, I guess I'll just wait then." Tim's face lights up.

"Actually, (Y/n) I was wondering if you could help me out with this Fractional Quadratic Linear Equation Conversion." At this statement, Jason snorts.

"I'll take your bags to Demo- *cough* Damian's room, Doll, while you do that... Thing... With Timmy." He walks out with your (f/c) bag along with Dick who smiles at you warmly before leaving.

Seven hours later, you're still in the living room with Tim, solving equations together. Dick, Jason and Alfred seem to have disappeared too. Your eyes are beginning to droop and Tim's words are just noise. You slouch onto him, too tired to hold yourself up. Surprisingly, he's really muscular and fit, considering he's the nerdish type.
"Uh, hey, (Y/n)... Are you okay?"
"Hmm~?" You hear him say something but you're basically asleep so you can hear him.
"(Y/n)... Equations... Damian...... Asleep?"

Damian's P.O.V.

-Out On Patrol-
"Father! It's," I check my watch. "Two o'clock in the morning! Nothing is happening!"
"Why are you so desperate to go back?"
"I don't know! I just..."
"Just what?"

"I feel like I've forgotten something really important..."
"HEY DEMON!" I wince at the loud noise in my ear.
"Red Hood! What have I told you about shouting over the coms?!" Says Father in his stern voice.
"Indeed," I reply. "What is so important you had to shout it at me on patrol?!"

"Dami, there's this girl here!"
"Excuse me?" I say. I can feel Father's Bat-glare stabbing me in the back.
"A girl master Damian. Miss (L/n)."
"What?"

"Ooh, oh yeah! Dami, when were you gonna tell me you had a girlfriend?" I cringe at Grayson's words. "I don't wanna share you-"
"Robin." Everyone falls silent at the words of my father. "We are going to have a little chat about this when we get home-"

"Oohh Demon-Spawn's in trouble~ Demon-Spawn's in trouble~ De-"
"Red Hood, interrupt me again and I will make sure you don't go on patrol for two weeks." Silence. "Where is the girl now, Agent A?"

"She is currently solving intricate maths equations with Master Tim." Ha. Sounds like, (Y/n) to spend her time doing math. "He has been doing a good job so far with distracting her from your absences considering she's been here for just over seven hours."

"Why have we not been informed of this sooner?" We both grapple off the roof and jump into the Batmobile, driving off as soon as the roof closed.

"Master Todd spilt his coffee over the computer, causing it to short circuit, I've been trying to fix it with Master Grayson."

"I see... Red Hood, I will also be having words with you once I return." I smirk, serves him right.

When Father and I return I change as quickly as possible into my civies. I run upstairs, rushing through the old grandfather clock and into the living room. I'm met with the sight of (Y/n) leant up against Drake who is sitting on the couch with a laptop, looking very uncomfortable.
"Oh my God, finally you little demon!" He whispers yells at me. I scowl at him, walking over to them quietly. Carefully, I bend down and scoop (Y/n) in my arms. She's lighter than I expected. I gently carry her up to my room bridal style, giving the Bat-glare to Grayson, who immediately stops his immature giggling...