Violet X Damian (Meet)

This is a special chapter for @CandyGirl_333 

A character called Violet is about to meet a certain Robin...

*****

Damian's P.O.V

Another boring night of patrol. There is nothing happening. I've been out here for three hours and not come across a single mugging, robbery or attack. For Gotham, that must be some kind of record. Father is stuck in the cave, after Joker's attack last week I came out pretty much okay, obviously, he and Todd however, were beaten quite badly.
I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a loud scream, whipping my head around, I try to locate the source.

"I said LET GO!" Another scream. I run across the roof and look down into the alley. A small girl wearing a Gotham Academy uniform is pressed up against the wall by a huge brute, two more snigger behind him.
"Aww, come on Baby, I know you want to have some fun~." The girl tries to scream again, but a large hand is pressed over her mouth. I snarl and jump down into the shadows, unnoticed, of course.

"Now now darlin'. We can't have you screamin' like that." Says one of the thugs. The other two snort and snicker. I carefully shift my weight, getting ready to pounce on the closest one.

"Yeah, be a good girl and take your top off for us." The girl shakes her head vigorously, scowling at them. She got guts, that's for sure. "That wasn't a question you little bit-" I jump out the shadows and land on his back, pushing him to the floor, his face smashing into the concrete with a crunch.. The other two just look at me shocked.
"Now, now. That's no way to talk to a lady, is it?" I say, punching the next one in the stomach. He lets out a groan and crumples in on himself before sinking to the ground, unconscious. 

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, BIRD BRAIN!" I slowly turn on my heel to face the last idiot. His hands are knotted in the girls light brown hair, pulling her closer to him. He brings out a knife and holds it against her throat. Her eyes widen, pleading. "Take one step closer, and I'll slit her throat!" I nod slowly, standing up out of my fighting stance. "Now Birdy, walk away or join us." I pause and pretend to think.

"Okay, why not? Batsy isn't out tonight so... Yeah, I'll join you."
"R-Really?"
"Yup." I feel sorry for the girl, she looks heartbroken. "Can I go first?" She starts squirming again.
"N-No! You can't! You're supposed to be Robin! Please don't do this-" She yelps as the brute yanks on her hair.

"I'll hold her down, you go, then you hold her down for me." I nod and step closer to her. She starts crying and closes her eyes as he holds her down on the floor for me. I bend down next to her and undo the top button of her shirt. A bit of pink bra is revealed.

The other guy moans and puts his knife to the side. Finally. I quickly flick my legs out, kicking him square in the chest. He looks at me shocked before stumbling backwards gasping and holding his chest. I almost definitely broke a few of his ribs.

"You are disgusting and despicable," I laugh. "As if I would ever join you." I punch him in the face, the force sending him into the wall where he falls to the floor, unconscious. I smile triumphantly. 

I turn back to the girl on the floor, still crying softly. I bend down and help her up. she stumbles and falls into my chest, shaking. Oops...

"Hey, are you okay?" She snaps her head up and stares at me with big brown eyes.

"D-Do I l-look okay t-to you?!" She half yells half cries. She gives me a small shove, standing up and making me step backwards. "I thought I was about to be RAPED!" She yells. "By ROBIN!"
"I would never do that to-"

"Well how was I supposed to know that?!"

"Look you could be a bit more grateful! I just saved your virginity and your dignity!" She blushes red.
"I might not be a virgin." I raise my eyebrow at her. "Okay, fine. I'm sorry. I am really grateful."

"Tsk." An awkward silence.
"My name's Violet... What about you?"
"Robin."
"Oh, right. Um how old are you? I'm fourteen."

"Classified." I'm rather enjoying this.

"I see... Well," She picks up her bag and brushes herself off. "I'll see you around, Boy Wonder." She winks and walks off.

Violet... A beautiful name... Just wait 'till I tell Grayson!