I shrug my shoulders and walk over to my phone that is charging, "We made it official the night we got into that fight after our date." I scroll up through our messages, "I sent you a text that night telling you I love you. Let me find it." About two minutes later I find it and smile, "We officially started dating January 23."

"And today's the 24th!" Santana exclaims with a frown on her face, "Yesterday was our one month anniversary and we missed it."

"We celebrated last night without knowing we were celebrating," I say as I place my phone back down on, "And we went to Six Flags." I sit next to Santana on the edge of the bed and smile, "Happy one month."

She looks at me and smiles, "Happy one month."

I lean in and gently press my lips onto her and she cups my face. I stand on my left knee and place my right on the other side of her, and sit so that I'm straddling her. I deepen the kiss by sliding my tongue into her mouth and pressing it against her tongue.

I grab onto her shoulders and gently push her down onto the bed without breaking the kiss. I move my right knee over so that there's only one leg of hers in between my knees. I move my hands down from her shoulders and to her hips, where I grab onto them slightly.

I push my right knee into her center, adding light pressure, and she moans into my mouth. I smile at the vibration I feel in my mouth when she moans.

"Wait," she says as I move down to kissing her neck, "We can't do this. They're all waiting for us."

I pick my head up and look into her dark brown eyes. She bites down on her bottom lip and gives me a look telling me that she doesn't want to stop but we need to. So, I get off of her and lay down next to her on the bed.

"You gotta stop with that knee thing," She whispers, "I can't even explain what it does to me."

I laugh and get off of the bed to put on my shoes and she does the same. I put my phone in my back pocket and my charger in my bag. I look around the room and bathroom one more time before declaring that I'm officially ready to leave.

While I wait for Santana to finish packing all of her things, I sit on the couch and save all of the photos that were sent in the group chat and all of the photos that Santana sent to me.

My lock screen is a photo of Santana sitting across from me at a table smiling and I just now changed my home screen photo to a picture of Santana and I hugging in front of the Six Flags sign.

We're honestly the cutest couple ever. No other couple can top us.

Finnchel? As if.

Klaine? They're cute but not as cute as us.

I also post a picture of us from yesterday on my Snapchat writing ''happy anniversary💙"

"Ready?" Santana asks with her bag in one hand and her phone in the other

I nod and pick my bag up and follow her down to the lobby where she hands back the card. I put our bags in the trunk while she starts to the car.

*

"These waffles are so good." I say to Santana as I stuff my face with my favorite breakfast food

"Better than mine?" Santana asks and I open my eyes wide

"Nobody can make waffles like Santana Lopez does."

"Exactly!" Puck says smiling, "They taste even better the morning after you've had sex."

Sam hits him in the back of the head and I laugh, which isn't a reaction they thought I would give.

I raise my hand in the air and Puck high fives me. Santana rolls her eyes as she takes a sip from her glass of orange juice.

I have to remember that Santana has slept with almost all of the straight boys at this table, except for Mike... I think. And I'm not slut shaming her because I've slept with them too, except for Mike and Finn.

Santana has slept with Puck and she took away Finn's virginity. She dated Sam too but only to make Quinn jealous because Quinn dated Sam until Quinn started cheating on him with Finn. And I've slept with Puck and with Artie. I've made out with Kurt because he dressed like a Deer Hunter for a week and during that week we dated. And I slept with Puck. So did Quinn and when Quinn slept with him, she got pregnant. Whoops.

"I would like to make a toast." Rachel says standing up and everyone but Finn groans

"Sit down," I say standing up, giving Rachel a smile, "I have a toast to give that is actually worth listening to."

Rachel awkwardly sits down and Finn pats her shoulder.

I look around the table and everyone is staring at me, anticipation written all over their faces. I look at Santana and give her a small smile.

I clear my throat, "You guys are my second family. I'm close to every single one you, even you Rachel. You guys opened my eyes and showed me that seeing the world differently doesn't make me dumb. You guys taught me how to accept other people and how to put up with other people. You guys taught me that being different is better than being like everyone else. You guys taught me how to love without taking my clothes off." I say and my voice cracks. A few people have tears forming in their eyes but they're still smiling, "I love you guys, a lot and I'm happy that I'm gonna be able to do this all over again next year."

"Brittany." Mercedes says wiping her eyes, "We love you too."

Everyone starts to clap and cheer but they stop when they see me shaking my head.

"I'm not finished," I llook down at Santana, "Yesterday was our one month anniversary, officially." I say and my voice cracks more. Santana blinks a few times to try to stop the tears from coming out

"Of course it was," Puck says smiling, "Look at their necks."

"And I'm really looking forward to sharing many more days, months, and years with you because I'm gonna be sharing them with my favorite person in the whole wide world. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else in the world." I say grabbing onto Santana's hand, "All I know about you and I is that becuase of this I believe anything is possible. Your my best friend and I love you so much."

Tears fall down Santana's cheek and I wipe them away because if I see her crying then I'm going to start crying.

She stands up and cups my face, "I love you too." she says before kissing me softly in front of the table

I go around the table and give everyone a hug and kiss on the cheek.

I meant every word I said.

These people are my second family, Quinn, Artie, and Mr.Shue included, and nothing can ever change that.