"Who's ready to party!" ~ Nattie

"Obviously me!"

"Little sis, don't go too crazy on the drinks. Otherwise, you won't be able to board the plane tomorrow"

"Oh hush, I'll be fine. I've got Finn here to catch me if I stumble over my feet ha"

"Just take it easy"

"No promises"

"Finn. Keep an eye on her"

"Got it, Colby"

"Party poopers. Have fun for once in your lives"

I walked away and headed into the nightclub and ordered myself a drink, a tequila sunrise to be precise. The best ever. Colby walked in and gave me a frowned look. Does he not want me to have fun tonight. Everybody is allowed to, but not me. As I continued to sip on my drink I was joined by Braun and Nia. We started talking an because I was slighlty intoxicated, I tried doing my best impression of Braun.

"Woah. Somebody gonna Get These Hands!"

"I think someone a bit intoxicated already"

"Not true, I still have a lot of my first drink left"

"I don't think you do little girl"

I looked at my glass and sure enough, I had finished the Tequila Sunrise in no time. Oh well, I'm here to have fun and that's what I'm going to do.

"Babe, take it easy"

"Why. I've had one glass"

Finn stayed silent as I was slowly getting a little bit angry by the second.

"I don't get why everyone else can have fun and drink as many drinks as they want, but when it comes to me, I have to be careful. You and Colby and basically ruining my night. I standing outside for a bit. Don't bother coming after me"

I picked my purse up and walked outside and sat down on a bench opposite the entrance to the nightclub. I feel like ever since the incident last night, I've been banned from having a good night out with my friends, boyfriend, and brother. This happens every time, except for Africa as I was sick.

"Dani"

"Oh hey Nattie"

"You alright?"

"No. Finn and Colby are ruining my night. I can't drink as much as I want to because they want me to be careful. We're celebrating and they're just making me feel shit"

"They're just protecting you, Danielle"

"But, they need to understand, that I don't need protecting every-time we go to a nightclub, which is surrounded with security. It feels like, ever since the incident last summer all they see me as is a vlunerable small girl and I'm not anymore"

"Have you tired telling them this?"

"No, thry won't listen. Can you do me a favour?"

"Sure"

"Tell Colby and Finn, I've gone back to the hotel for the rest of the night"

"You don't want one more drink?"

"No thanks. I just want to go back to the hotel"

"Then, of course, I'll tell them. You remember where the driver is parked?"

"Yeah. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your night"

"I will Get back safely"

"I'll be sure to"

We went our separate ways and I found myself back the hotel getting ready to sleep.

----------------------------

Finn's p.o.v

"Hey Finn, Danielle told me to tell you that she's gone back to the hotel for the night"

"Oh. Did she say why?"

"That's not my place to say. I'm sure she'll explain tomorrow or Monday"

"OK, thank you, Nattie. I'll head back there now and see if she's ok"

"She seemed pretty down, but I'll let her explain that"

I walked out of the club and soon enough the driver to one of our cars pulled up and took me to the hotel. I entered our hotel room and looked everywhere for her and she was nowhere to be found. There was only one place that she could be. The Balcony. I walked out of the open door and saw here leaning against the rail.

"Oh thank god, you're out here"

"Leave me alone"

"What's wrong Danielle. Nattie said you seemed down"

"She was right, but I want to be left alone Finn please"

"Tell me what's wrong"

"You and Colby are what's wrong!"

"What, why. What did we do?"

"Every time, we go to a club or a gathering you both tell me to be careful and to not drink too much like I'm going to get fucking abused again. Both of you are just making me feel like that vulnerable fragile fucking girl I was 8 months ago. I don't want to feel like that Finn! I can't do anything around you with two without feeling like a fucking 5-year-old. So just leave alone and go, baby, someone else!"

"Danie-"

I was met with a slammed door in my face. I knocked on the door and waited for a reply, but was ignored.

"Danielle, please. We didn't mean to make you feel like this baby. We just remember how sad and low you were, we just want to protect you and make you feel safe"

"Just go away!"

And that was the end of the night. I fell asleep on the sofa whilst I let Danielle sleep and calm down.