Prologue

"I thought I just told you to change."  Evelyn stopped me grabbing my arm. I glanced back bemused. I glanced down at my clothes, a shirt with full sleeves, half of which were translucent, i wore white jeans underneath with a white beany one top. 

"Only because we're married does not make it right for you to tell me what i can and can't wear" I replied cooly. Evelynfrowned, his mouth turning into a straight line, his grip tightened a little.

" It  does actually, youcan'tgo around wearing clothes as such." I stared back and wrenched my arm out of his grip walkingback to the doors.

Hazel is happy, for once in her life. She is engaged with the person she loves and nothing can go wrong. 

Or can it? 

When Hazel finds out her fiancé is cheating on her, her world turns upside down, but instead of giving her the time she needs to get over him, her parents decide it is the perfect time for her to get married. 

To prevent her family from getting bankrupt thanks to a little scandal her parents were involved in, Hazel is forced to marry a cold, ignorant man who seems to be married to his job. 

Cold, heartless and not the least bit controlling, Evelyn is Hazels worst nightmare.

But things go from strange to stranger. Not only does Evelyn ignore Ayzel in public and pretend he has nothing to do with her- he doesn't want her to find out about his work. 

With all the problems brewing around her and Hazel sets out to find out the truth for herself about a man she hates- but what she finds  makes her realize how much little she knows about the man she has married.