01.Ripped jeans..√

Start from the beginning

   And no, I don't want Justin to do a job, I don't wanna let him go and let everyone steal what's mine. I can't stand to see others look at him in wrong way or touch him. Everyone says I'm jealous but I'm not. I know I'm not jealous. I'm just protective. Besides, he doesn't have to work, I don't wanna let him suffer his life. I wanna keep him happy and wealthy until we're gray and old. Like he was supposed to, with his billionaire parents.

   " Jasey, I'm ready let's go!" Justin says exited. I look at him.

    He's wearing a plain white shirt and a green jacket over it, and a pair of white sneakers and a pair of Denim ripped jeans. And his hair- wait! Did I just say denim ripped jeans?!! And did I say that he's going with me? No I don't think so!

     " Justin you're not going anywhere, besides, you're not going out wearing those ripped jeans! What the heck?!" I roll my eyes. Pointing upstairs. " Go  to our room! My dad will be here soon. I asked him to look after you till I get back." I see him naked almost every day, and  even I get luscious feelings just by looking at him wearing those ripped jeans. They're ripped everywhere, I can see his boxers through it. Not in hell I would let him wear them and go outside of this house! Nuh uh!

   " But Jasey, I wanna come too!" He makes puppy dog face, which I almost melt at, but I know better.

   " Justin I didn't wanna do this to you, but you always make me do shit I don't wanna do! C'mon!" I grab his arm, dragging him upstairs. I'm pissed by now. Why doesn't he understand?! I don't wanna let him be a piece of meat under their eyes. I know way better than he does. He's for my eyes only!" Jason what the hell!" He whines trying to wiggle away. I push him inside of the room, and he trips and falls in the middle of the room. I didn't mean to hurt him.

    I run in, grabbing him and lifting him up from the cold floor, as few tears escape his beautiful caramel eyes. I didn't mean to make him cry, I didn't!

  I place him on the bed carefully.

    " Baby I'm sorry! Where does it hurt darling?!" I frown as Justin pushes my hand away as I try to wipe his tears away.

   " Go away Jason! I hate you!" He cries out. My heart breaks into pieces.

    " Please don't say that babe. I said I'm sorry." I mumble looking down.

   " I don't hate you, but I'm mad at you right now! Why can't I come with you Jason? I'm bored. I haven't gone out for at least a week. You wouldn't let me. I'm like a prisoner in here. " He cries out.

   " You wouldn't understand Jay! I don't wanna let them eat you up with their eyes. You're too beautiful. " I try to explain. He blushes a little. Oh! How I wanna squeeze his rosey  chubby cheeks!

   " I'm not the only one who's beautiful Jason. They have better stuff to do than enjoying my beauty." He says frowning. As if he's tired of his beautiful self.

     " Well, there might be other beautiful people, but you're different Justin. You got the looks of an angel, or even better. Your looks makes people get addicted. It's a craving. How am I gonna explain this?! You're like a flower full of nectar, all the bees wanna taste you. But you're my flower, Justin. I don't wanna let them taste you. You're mine, only mine." I say truthfully, explaining as much as I can. His face is as red as a tomato now.

   " Well, " he clears his throat" if that's the reason why I'm stuck here like a caged animal, then I don't wanna be so beautiful" he sounds serious. I frown. " And you'll leave me if one day I become ugly. " He adds.

    I sigh loudly. " You can't say that. Your look isn't everything I love about you, okay? We didn't see each other's faces until we said ' I love you' to each other, remember?! I don't love you cuz you're so beautiful. I love your kindness and attitude. I love your innocence and how you love to be kind enough to lay down on the sidewalk with other poor people, letting them know how money doesn't measure the humanity. How you think poor or rich, we all are human. How you don't judge others. I love everything about you Justin. Your looks is just a bonus. I love the person who you are! Not just your face!"

   I say, looking into his eyes. Cuz everything I said is true. He wipes his face.