Feeldog ♡ 》 Sneaking In

It's been quite some time since your best friend had debuted in a new group called UNB. Your best friend was commonly known as Feeldog but to you, he was just Gwangsuk.

You were having little time to hang out now considering his busy schedules in both promotions and his individual activities outaide the group. You almost felt sad at the thought of the memories you too had when he was a little more free during the unit.

You were currently working at a convenience store since your workplace was currently experiencing financial trouble and the employees were encouraged to find other jobs first while they try to fix the problem. It has been rather hard for you but you chose not to let anyone worry.

° ☆ ° No stress, just chilling. Let me show you what I'm feeling. ° ☆ °

You excused yourself to your manager to answer the call. You knew exactly who it was since you had that ringtone reserved for one person.

"Oppa?" you answered, trying your best not to seem overjoyed with his call.

"Hey, where are you right now?" his warm voice filled your heart with calmness. Was it because he was your best friend...or...hmm.

"I'm at...work." You hesitated before waiting for him to respond.

"Which? The office one or the store one?"

"How did you..." you were surprised by how he knew but knowing him, he would most likely explain how.

"I called your mom first before I called you. She's kinda like my mom too so her before you." He teased which made you whine.

"She told on me? I told her to not tell anyone!"

"Not even your amazing best friend? Now, you're being unfair."

"I just..." you hesitated once more. "You're busy and I didn't want to disturb you." You admitted.

there was silence for quite some time.

"You never disturb me. Anyway, I'll pick you up. We're going somewhere fun." His voice seem to have had a mix between sadness and liveliness.

and as promised, he was there in a matter of twenty minutes. He had excused you from your manager who was thankfully a fan of Feeldog.

You two were riding in his car and as you looked out the window, the place was not familiar whatsoever.

"Where are we...?" you turned your head towards him as the engine slowed down.

"UNB's dorm and your home..just for tonight." He laughed as he opened the door to his side.

You did the same and looked up at the building in awe. You then recalled something upon watching a video on UNB.

"I thought you guys had a house rule of no outsiders." You mentioned which made his eyes widen.

"You watched that episode? Wow." He applauded you and you just punched his arm.

"I'm being serious, oppa."

"Well, that's why I'm sneaking you in."  He winked before grabbing your hand and dragging you off to the elevator pass the entrance.

"This is a bad idea.." You mumbled as you glanced at him.

"The best one yet." He contradicted as he pressed the button to their floor.

"How do you actually plan on sneaking me in?" You asked as you watched one button to another light up.

"Well.." He turned his back to the wall to face you. "I could hide you in my hoodie."

"Your hoodie is too small for us." You rolled your eyes at him but a smile was plastered to your lips.

"Then how about I tell them that you're my long lost sister?"

"We don't even look alike!"

"Then how about I tell them that you're my girlfriend? They wouldn't question that." He nodded to himself.

You stayed quiet and looked at him from your peripheral. If only he knew how it had hurt you by a bit, hearing those words clenched your heart. Did you want it to be real? Does it hurt because you have to pretend?

You gave him a half-hearted smile and agreed. "Sure, I'll be your fake girlfriend."

ding.

The elevator opened to the floor and you quickly exited the elevator, failing to see the frown on Feeldog's face at your response. Maybe you weren't the only one who wanted it to be real?