Atlantis

StarsAndTrash

Atlantis

Greetings!

I just want to thank you for choosing this book to read! I hope you will enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing this. Happy Reading!

-StarsAndTrash

_______________________________________

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

_______________________________________

This obtains mature themes like sex, drugs, and unpleasant torturing. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Some of the chapters are private due to mature themes so follow me first so you can read it. This story is written in Filipino and English.

_______________________________________

This story will take place on the City of Nythera Galanoth. I just want to familiarize you with the setting of the kingdoms that will take place on the story. Nythera Galanoth consists of four realms but the focus of this story is the realm of Atlantis.

THIS IS THE MAP OF THE CITY OF NYTHERA GALANOTH:

The City of Atlantis consists of four kingdoms; Alpha, Chalcedon, Dawn and Genesis