"What are you talking about? They probably had someone take them."

"No- their eyes." Scott said. "Werewolves can't be caught on camera. Our eyes glow. Did you think I accidentally blinked for my senior pics?"

I was baffled. I have so many pictures with Isaac. Of course there have to be pictures with his eyes open. 

"You looked shocked. Did Isaac not tell you?"

"No... he didn't."

Scott sighed. "Okay, see. This is one of the reasons I was so against you guys dating. I knew he would find a way to hurt you- big or small. I'll talk to him today. He needs to snap out of his 'I wanna be human' phase."

"No, don't do that. I'll talk to him myself." I said. "Do you know why your eyes even glow in the first place?"

The whole wolf eyes glowing in pictures thing didn't really matter to me. What bugs me is that Isaac didn't tell me. Maybe he was waiting for me to notice, but I would rather have heard it from him than Scott.  

Scott looked at his watch. "I don't know, but can we continue this conversation at school? We're gonna be cutting it close."

I guess I should go. If I stay here, I will probably drive myself crazy looking at those Christmas cards. 

"Fine. I'll get ready." I said, pushing him towards the doorway. "Wait for me downstairs, I won't be long."

As soon as he left the room, I began to change. I threw my favorite pair of jeans and a white tee on. Basic, yet comfy. 

I looked at the photos on my bed. I thought a bit before shoving them in my backpack.

I ran to the bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth. I was horrified when I looked in the mirror. Running on nearly three hours of sleep, I had dark circles under my eyes and heavy eyelids. I looked like I came straight out of a Walking Dead episode. 

Wow. This is what Isaac is dating. 

"Emily! Hurry up!" Scott shouted from downstairs. 

"I'm coming!" I shouted back while applying makeup to hide the bags under my eyes. I tied my hair up in a messy bun before grabbing my backpack and running out the door. 

When we arrived at school, there wasn't a student or teacher in sight. 

"Is it me or does this feel kinda creepy? The fog doesn't help." I asked Scott. 

"We're late to school and you're concerned about the fog?"

"Well, why are you so concerned about getting to school on time while your alpha is being held hostage?" I asked, shooting back a question. 

"I like being early to school on days that I have first period with Stiles." He said, shrugging.

"Jeez, you two are inseparable. You should ask him out since you want to be in a relationship so much." I said, jokingly. 

Scott rolled his eyes. "Ha-ha you're so funny, Emily." He said as we entered the school. 

Classes were already in session. Hopefully I don't have to get a tardy at the office, although the teachers and staff are pretty nice to me. 

"Okay, I gotta go. I see Stiles- he saved my seat. I'll see you at lunch." He told me, before quietly opening the door to his classroom. 

Lunch? I was planning on calling my parents during lunch to finally confront them about her. 

I began to walk to class, but slowed down when I heard footsteps heading my way. 

"Hey Ems." A familiar voice said, leaving a soft kiss on the back of my neck. I didn't even need to turn around to tell that it was Isaac. 

"Why aren't you in class?" I asked, turning around.

"I could ask you the same question."

"Long story short, I kind of a bitch to Scott this morning. I was thinking about ditching school today."

"Why?" He asked, curiously. "Is it about last night? At Jackson's?" He grabbed my hand.

"No, no, not at all. I actually kind of forgot about that after I found some pictures of my sister and her pack- including Gillyan."

Isaac suddenly looked nervous. 

"Pictures?"

"Yes, pictures... of werewolves." I told him, whispering. 

I looked around the hallways to make sure no one was there before opening the janitor's closet. 

I walked in. "Come in. I don't want anyone to hear any wolf talk." He followed me into the dark space. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, as I closed the door. 

"About what?"

"That your eyes can't be open in pictures."  

"I don't know. I mean, it's such a small detail. It's not like I'm a model who takes pictures all day. I guess I was just embarrassed about it." Isaac said, quietly. "I'm sorry, Emily. I should have told you."

I grabbed his face and looked him in the eye, despite the darkness. "You have nothing to be sorry for." 

I took my phone out of my pocket and turned it on. "Look. You're my wallpaper. Nobody else can say that." I said, showing him my phone.  

He smiled at me after he saw the photo. "I suppose you're right."

Grabbing my phone from my hand, Isaac turned it off and slid it in the back pocket of my jeans. 

Using his hand, he pulled me toward him. I felt his warm lips press against mine. 

As we were kissing, he felt around for a surface to sit or lay on. I heard him move a chair. He guided me through the darkness. 

After straddling him, I nearly threw my backpack on the floor. I continued to kiss him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

I pulled away. "Wait, we're going to miss the entire first period."

"I don't mind." He said, chuckling. 

"I guess I don't mind either." I said between kisses. 

Adjusting my position, I felt his hard member. I moved my hand from his neck down to his leg. He didn't seem to mind. I pulled away and pressed my forehead against his as I unbuttoned his jeans. 

Before either of us could do anything else, the light turned on. 

*A/N*

If you enjoyed this chapter ;) please vote!!!! Or follow for updates on this fanfic and a possible dedication! ❤️💋