chapter 7

I know Isaac said to call him if Scott wasn't there, but I wanted to contact Scott first. Just to see where he was. 

I took out my phone and dialed his number. Soon, I heard his phone vibrating on his desk. Great. He left his phone too. Now I have to call Isaac.

He picked up on the first ring.

"So I'm guessing he isn't there?" He asked.

"No, he snuck out of his room through the window. Why are you so curious about his whereabouts anyway?"

"He didn't pick up his phone when I tried calling him. And, you know, it's a full moon tonight."

"He left his phone here. And what does the full moon have to do with him disappearing?"

"He's a wolf, remember?"

"Wow, so you guys are so desperate for me to believe you that you staged this whole thing? Since 'Scott's a werewolf' he must have disappeared during the full moon."

"Emily, trust me when I say this. I wouldn't be worried about Scott if I didn't ask where he was. You can believe what you want, but I'm serious. You need to help me figure out where he is."

"Can you come over? Then maybe we could discuss his whereabouts?" I asked.

"I'll be over soon." He replied and hung up.

I smiled at the fact that Isaac was coming over. Not for Scott, but to see and talk to me. Ok fine, to see and talk to me ABOUT  Scott. 

I walked back to my room after inspecting Scott's, and was surprised to find Isaac sitting on my bed. His head was turned away from me, and I could see his perfect jawline. He turned to face me. How did he get into my room anyway?

"There you are." He said calmly. 

"How did you get in here?" I asked, suspicious.

"You left your window open. You should really lock the thing. Especially in this town." 

"So is creeping into girls' bedrooms through windows just a normal thing for you, or what?"

A smile spread across his face.

"Only your bedroom." He replied, his eyes lighting up as I blushed.

Gosh, I really liked him. I think the feelings I had for Stiles and Jackson kind of disappeared at that moment. But nobody really compared to... nevermind. I had to stop thinking about him.

I took a seat next to him on my bed. He looked at my lips like he was about to kiss me, but quickly changed the mood when he brought up Scott.

"So you have no idea where he went? You didn't see which direction he went when he left?" He asked.

Looks like I wasn't going to get my kiss.

"Nope, I've got no idea where he is. Maybe he's with Allison?"

"He wouldn't be with her. Not tonight." He said, shaking his head.

"The forest? I don't know. It seems like he goes there a lot."

He said something under his breath. It sounded like 'Derek" or something like that. 

"What's the big deal with him sneaking out anyway?" I asked, as he was about to leave.

"You know what happens to wolves on full moons, right?" 

"No." I said, rolling my eyes. 

"They can't control themselves."

"What about you then? Aren't you supposed to be a wolf too?" 

"I'm one of the few wolves that actually have the power to control themselves on nights like these."