Prologue

Justin Bieber McCann,  Jason McCann's husband is the world to Jason. He'd do anything to protect him. Even though Justin can be annoying and clingy at times, Jason still adores him with his heart and soul.

     How could he not love him? Justin is a 21 year old sexy angel, well that might not make sense but even Jason doesn't understand how Justin can be so sexy and adorable at the same time.

    Their lives wasn't always unicorns and rainbows, Justin's parents never liked Jason. They might be right in a way, who would want to let their only child to get married to a thief?, Specially when they're billionaires?

    But all Justin cared about is love. He loves Jason and he knew Jason loved him back. He had to agree with Jason when Jason asked him to run away to another country with him. Hopefully Justin's parents wouldn't find out where they are.

   But fate is not always in their side.

      At least they have Jason's dad. After they got married and moved to Canada, where Jason's dad lives, they lived in Mr McCann's house for a couple months. Even though he hated what Jason did for living, he still loved his son. Justin started to get close to Jason's dad, since he missed his own dads. And yes, he has two dads and no mom.

   He knows how much his fathers love him, he misses them. But he can't live without Jason eather.

      Sometimes Jason gets mad at Justin. Specifically when one of their friends comes over. Justin has couple of friends since he's only been there for a year or so. But Jason has a lot of friends since he lived his childhood in Canada and moved to LA with his mother after his parents divorced.
    But the thing is, Jason doesn't like it when other guys( or girls) talk with Justin, touch him, flirt with him , at least when they look at him. He's too beautiful, he knows no one can resist the urge to do shit to him if they have the chance. But they know Jason, they know how he'd rip their throats off if they decide to be brave enough to look at Justin in their lustful eyes. But he can't be around Justin 24/7. He'd hide him from the whole world and lock him up in a ccastle if he can, but this is real life, Not a fairytale.

    So he has nothing else to do but getting jealous.