The Hit Man Part 3

Your P.O.V

I walked into my dark apartment after a rather long and and heart racing day. Falcone thankfully let me, Jim, Barbra and Harvey go. Thank God. I thought we were all dead for sure, but I'm so happy and fortunate that things took a different turn. But I just can't stop thinking about Zsasz.

He's nothing like I expected. I thought he was some terrifying brutal hit man with no emotion or remorse, but today was different. Throughout the entire day Zsasz kept me very close he him. Only inches away in fact. He eyes were always on me to. Even if I wasn't looking at him or he was talking to someone else, his eyes never truly left me. Why was Zsasz acting like that? I could tell that his coworkers were confused to. So that definitely shows that he is acting off. At times he was so close to me that it almost seemed that he was leaning in, but nothing more. Did he want to kiss me? Or is he just being really creepy and intimidating to try and scare me?

I shook my head trying to get these thoughts out of my head before they're all I think about. I continue to walk through my dark apartment, making my way towards the kitchen and turning on the light. I inhale sharply in shock and fear when I saw Zsasz leaning up against the counter. Turning his head towards me. Smiling at me once he saw me.

"Nice place you got here." He said sliding his hands on the counter. "What are you doing here? What do you want?" I asked him cautiously. I hesitantly move around the kitchen island, not daring to break eye contact. "I just want to talk.... I promise." "About what?" I asked walking closer to the knife drawer. "I wouldn't bother with that Y/n. I danger proofed the entire place before you got here. You can check if you like." He pointed to the knife drawer beside me. I turned and opened the drawer to see, nothing. I sigh in frustration. I'm sick and tired of playing his games. "Fine. You said you wanted to talk, then go ahead. Talk." I turned at him annoyed. He slowly pushed off the counter and started approaching me. I instantly felt nervous. Regretting the way I spoke to him afraid of what he might do. I stepped back until I found myself trapped between the counter and Zsasz. I gasped silently, trying to release some of my nerves but that didn't work. He was so close it sent shivers down my spine. "I do admire your survival instincts........ Do I make you nervous?" He sincerely asked while leaning his hands on the counter on both sides of me. Despite how close he was I was taken back at his question. "I'm nervous about the uncertainty about what you'll do." I admit shyly. He smirked with a chuckle, then continue to speak. "About today, I wanted to ask you how did it feel?" "What being inches away from you all day or almost dying." "Watch what you say Y/n." "How did what feel?" I asked  confused. Trying to narrow down the possibility of what he was talking about. "How did it feel to kill? To take a life?" He asked staring deep into my eyes.

My eyes widen in shock as I looked at him. I haven't even thought about it. Wait why haven't I thought about it. I took a life. No two. Jesus Christ why haven't I thought about it. As I thought about his question more chills went down my spine. It didn't take me long to answer that question to myself but I didn't want him to know the answer. I looked back at him and saw him waiting for an answer. But I didn't know what to say. "I.... I d-don't" - "You know what I'm talking about. I know you do,...because.... your different." He said as he brushed some of my hair out of my face and behind my ear sending chills down my spine. But these chills are they from fear, or nervous. "I want to hear you say it." He whispered into that same ear. My body was drowning in chills at this point. "It felt...intoxicating and completely, and utterly, amazing." I admit looking down at the floor then back at him.

He smiled wide clearly pleased with my answer. "I knew you were different the moment I saw you, and when you killed the girls.... I was too much in awe to be mad at you." He said holding my cheek. Caressing my skin with his thumb while leaning closer and closer to my face. Until the space between us was filled by him wrapping his arm around my waist and pressing his lips passionately onto mine. This is wrong! This is so wrong, he is the bad guy! This is wrong, but it doesn't feel that way. I instantly kiss back feeling butterflies in my stomach. I know this shouldn't be happening, but it just feels far too good to stop. I wrap my fingers around his shirt collar pulling him closer, not wanting any of this to stop. After a few moment we pulled apart to catch our breath. He rests his forehead on mine and looks down at my face. "God I've been wanting to do that all day." He admits. I smile at him. I knew it. "Y/n. Can I ask you something?" He asked nervously. "Of course." "Would you want to work side by side, with me?" He asked hopefully. Before I could say anything he quickly added. "The people we kill are far from innocent. We would me protecting people while we take care of our urges. We would be saving people in our own way." He continued to ramble on trying to convince me but I quickly shushed him. "Zsasz, I would love too. Jim would never let me join the police force.... so let's do it our way." Zsasz smiled before passionately kissing me once more. He pulled away and whispered into my ear. "Call me Victor." "Victor." I try it out for the first time on my tongue, before we began a heated make out session.