The Collector Part 3

Your P.O.V.

The rain poring down on the kitchen window echoed throughout the room. Letting the sound of the rain calm me while I made dinner. Victor finally let me out a week ago and even though I'm out of that cold cell, I still can't leave the house. He leaves the house in the morning and doesn't come back until the mid evening. The freedom of walking into multiple rooms is nice but nothing beats going outside. And the windows don't help but it's nice to at least see the sun and some form of plants. Victor always leaves a list of chores for me to do as well as always expect me to cook for him. I never thought in a million years that Victor Zsasz wanted me to be a housekeeper rather then torture me the old fashioned way. But then again there is more then just physical torture.

Ever since that first confrontation in the cell he has been different. More protective, stern and more terrifying then ever before. He can be nice one minute but the moment I step out of line his mood changes and he isn't afraid to get aggressive. Grabbing my arm or wrists while making threats or at best making me feel small, and coming from Victor those are words I don't take lightly. Especially when he says that if I don't behave or try to escape he'll throw me back in the cell and make me wish I ran away with Fish or worse that he would have shot me. So needless to say I haven't dared to even attempt to look for a way out, even though I want to so badly.

When Victor isn't here it's not too bad. In fact it's quite pleasant. He lets me roam the house all I want. The first thing I did was look for my brother but the only cell in the house was mine. Even though I hate that I can't free him I'm happy that my boredom is gone with all the cleaning and cooking. I would rather be locked up in this house for a month straight by myself then be in the house for one evening with him. I especially can't bare when it's time for bed. He is always so close to me when he's home but when we go to bed he lets me stay at one end of the king sized bed while he stays on the other, at first. But lately he just keeps getting closer and closer and it scares the crap out of me! Just thinking about one night when he gets too close for comfort and he'll be too strong for me to fight him. The thought of it sends shivers down my spine.

I shake my head slightly trying to get the thought out of my head. Victor occupies my mind enough when he's here, I don't want to worry about him on my time. I sigh trying to relax and calm my mind while finishing up sautéing the mushroom and onions in the pan before adding the raw broccoli and steak pieces into the pan for steak stir fry for dinner. I can't help but smile to myself as I mix everything in the pan and wait for the water in the small pot to boil for the rice. I always loved cooking but I never really did it as often as I do now. I was always so busy with Fish and Butch but this part of my situation is nice. "Smells Good! What are you cooking?" Victors voice fills the silent room making me gasp with a start. Catching me off guard.

I quickly turn around to see him leaning on the kitchen door frame wearing his usual dress pants with a dark blue dress shirt but his jacket was discarded on the back of one of the dinning room chairs. But his black leather gun holsters wrapped around his large shoulders and chest. He smiles up at me like usual. At least he's in a good mood. I hope he stays that way. "It's steak stir fry with broccoli, onions, mushrooms and rice." I explain putting a piece of hair behind my ear trying to calm myself quickly. Trying to put a small smile on my face to hide the fear. "That sounds really good! Do you need help?" He asks while walking up to the large table. Taking off his holsters and put them done on the table. The sounds of the guns being placed on the wooden table makes me jump slightly earning a devilish smile from Victor. I hastily turn back around trying to stay calm and play off my fear. "No I'm ok. Thank you." I decline as politely as I could starting to stir everything in the pan again. "Are you sure?" He asks as his footsteps echo on the floor, coming towards me. "Yeah I'm sure." I state keeping my back to him as my heart starts to race. "I could do some of the dishes." Victor suggests, his footsteps keep getting closer. "It's ok. I got it." I politely explain trying not to shake. Please go away! Please go away!

The footsteps stop and I close my eyes in relief. Hoping that he will turn around and leave. But my eyes squeeze shut. Having my body go tense feeling his chest against my back as he pulls my hair to the one side of my neck. "You take such good care of me." He whispers in my ear. Sending chills down my spine as I quickly think back to the fact that he's too strong, I can't fight him! I'm trying so hard not to shake and cry I can't bring myself to speak. In a few swift motions Victor spins me around pinning my hips to the counter with his, taking me away from the stove.

I instantly put my hands against his chest to steady myself, looking into his eyes with shock and fear. "You've been such a good girl baby." He whispers seductively leaning forward towards me, never taking his eyes off mine. I took a breath. "Victor-" I started softly, trying to reason with whatever he was planning to do but he cuts me off. "Sweetheart do me a favour." "What's that?" "Unbutton my shirt." He orders making me gulp.

Why does he want me to do this?! I don't want to do this! But I don't have a choice. No matter how much I try to control my nerves my hands start to shake as I reach up to unbutton his shirt. Only making him smile wider, playing with my hair between his fingers as I did so. As I undid his shirt I could see more and more marks that look like a sinister score board. I knew he did that on his arms. I mean I could see it when he wore a T-shirt to bed but this is crazy! I just thought he did it for affect but I guess the rumours were true. This man is more sadistic then I thought. Once I was done with the last button I put my hands on the counter top behind me. Trying to get as much space between us as possible. He chuckles at my actions then slowly grabbing my one hand, bringing it up and placing it on his bare chest full of tally marks. He took a satisfying breath as I could feel all the bumps in my palm. I just want to squirm away. "Victor what are you doing?" I finally build up the courage to talk. "I've just wanted to feel your skin on mine for the longest time." He explains taking another satisfying breath then continues.

"I'm going to take a shower then I'll be back down for dinner." He said cupping my cheek before leaning in placing his lips on my forehead, then steps away. He smiles at me once more before walking up to the table, picking up his guns and walks out of the kitchen. I finally let my tears fall now that I'm alone. I can't believe that just happened! He's getting way too close! If he went that far just now what's stopping him from getting even closer tonight in bed. Oh God No! I'm not letting that happen! I Would Rather Die! I took a few breaths trying to collect myself. I wipe away the tears and return back to dinner. Continuing to cook as I try to hatch a plan to escape or at least protect myself.