Chapter 16

Third POV
Today was the aniversary meeting for Artemis dissaperance where everyone is gathered to discuss where she would be. Some are worried what would happen when she came back as the Hunt was disbanded for their failure to track their mistress down. What the Olympians did not know is that they were harrased and sometimes raped by the campers or other male gods all except for Apollo, Hermes,Hephatesus they were the only ones who didnt because unlike the rest they have felt Artemis's wrath and it is something they do not want to feel again. So they tried to help the hunters from sending them comfort to healing them or build traps and weapons for them. Though most stop after being beaten by two demigods Genji and Hanzo (A/N they will be children of Artemis instead of Alucard.) Both stopped most of them but everyone is not perfect so they fail every once in awhile for being over whelmed they both aside from Apollo, Hermes and Hephatesus they trust and allow to let them get closed. Genji is more of a robot/cyborg with a human mind, heart and soul. After an incident with his brother Hanzo. Who is an archer and Genji is more of a swordsman. Hanzo has a tattoo of a dragon on his left arm while Genji body is made of Chaos steel and a little green here and there. They both are a formidal opponents both know what each other is doing with so much of a glance at each other.

 They both are a formidal opponents both know what each other is doing with so much of a glance at each other

(Picture of Hanzo in his normal/formal clothes.)

(Picture of Genji in his armour

(Picture of Genji in his armour.)
Both of them attended the meeting gaurding their mother's Hunters both of them knowing why she cant help them.
"Anyone got news of Artemis yet?" Zues thundered. A chorus of no can be heard. He sighed and turned to Athena for a plan. She shook her head. Most looked relived, some look sad and some look neutral. That all changed when Hestia said
"I know where she is but i will not reveal where."

"Cant or wont?" Athena asked.

"Both. But i can give you a clue."

"What clue? Sister." Hades asked

"What has roots that no one sees. Higher than trees. Up and up it goes yet it never grows." She replied.

All look at Athena for the answer. You can see the gears working in her head figuratively of course.

"Mountains." She finally said after some time. Hestia smiled not confirming nor denying it.

"Alright than everyone search in the mountains." Zeus ordered. All got ready to leave but stopped at Hestia's warning.

"Be careful when you find her she has changed for the better or the worse i do not know." Little did anyone know that someone was watching and that someone is non other than Artemis. She smiled liking this challenge not knowing what is happening to her hunters whom she cared like sisters. She smiled sadly at her sons watching them. She maybe Life but that never means she know everything that is happening though she wanted to. She sighed and get out of her meditating pose at her temple in Alaska at the tallest mountain. She looked forward to meet them again even though she is confused as to why one of her son is a robot/cyborg. But she shrugged it off thinking that it is probaly his armour. How much are you willing to bet that when they came they immediately ask for a tea you make for them usually. Artemis smirked at Huntress and said i am not betting because what you said is true they always do that. She slowly walk through the corridors and hallways of her temple which is more of a laybrinth to those who never came here. But she memorise each little holes and details of this place and know this place like the back of her hand. Before leaving and went to a nearby flower shop which is located near the base of the mountain. After a noturious trek down the mountain she entered the shop.

"Ah Irene glad to see you here." The shopkeeper greeted her. Irene is most of what the people call her when she is in her Life form. She smiled at him and greeted back.

"Glad to see you too Mike. How is the shop going?" She replied softly while smiling. Mike was one of her favorite local people.

"Its fine thank you very much. The same order?" He asked

"Yes." Irene replied. Every year on this exact day she would come here and order white and red roses and any rare flowers or flower she liked. Flowers are one of her symbols and her symbol of power as Life. Mike went to the back room and return with her usual order. She smiled and thank him before going back to her temple up at the mountain. Where people usually go if they need advice, counseling or just her help other than the temples built in her honor. Arriving at her temple she went to the garden she made at the back and plant all the flowers. All except for the red and white rose. The garden is maintained by her powers and it is similar to her garden at her realm. She went to the side of the temples where statues of people are located. These are not normal people that the statue depicts. They depicts her fallen comrads, students, apperentices, sisters, brothers generaly her extended family. The people who accepted her help her and taught her. Back then there was a Hunt similar to Artemis's hunt infact her hunt was based on the original one. Except the original hunt allows anyone who they think is worthy to join and you dont have to swear off love and all that. She planted the roses on each statue. After that she stepped back and fall to her knees mourning for her friends and family.
End
"True friends and family are the ones who stick by you side even if the world is against them."