Chapter 11

Percy POV
"Luke"
Is the first word that came out of my mouth. I looked at him stunned as i thought he would have been in Elysium. With that i take a good look at him, he is still the same except the fact he is very thin and fragile as if one touch will break him and scars, burnt marks, words that are carved into him like the word traitor, monster, outcast and sometimes other words but then one letter catches my eye A it means that someone branded him. I think it is Atlas as he is the only Titan that i know of that starts with an A but it could be someone else as there are monsters that civilization forgotten like me i am a Ghoul well half Ghoul anyway as before i got cast down and in the peace of war i went to Tokyo and there i got ambushed and an organ from the Ghoul was transplanted into me ofcourse the doctors dont know it thinking it was some accident. There i adapted to the world and the way of living as a Ghoul. There the CCG,the organization made by humans to combat Ghouls, nick name me the Eye Patch as I have a mask that covers my mouth and one of my eye. With a mouth open showing the teeth that can be zipped if i choose not to eat someone. And it is colured black. Well that is one of my mask anyway.

But currently i am wearing my other mask well it is not really a mask more like an eye patch

But currently i am wearing my other mask well it is not really a mask more like an eye patch. Anyway i snapped back into reality only to find Luke and Zoe staring at me.

"What?" I asked

"Did you pay any attention to what we were saying?" Zoe asked as Luke voice is raspy and dry.

"Ummmm no?" I said it came out more like a question than a answer while rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. Zoe sighed and said

"Well what we are talking about is that what should we do with Luke?"

"Take him under our wing of course like i did with you." I replied. She nodded and start to unchain him and help him walk upstairs with me trailing behind lost in thought as how luke was here but nothing but only few make sense as the base case scenario for me is that he is kidnapped or was cast down here by Zeus but i think that Zeus did it as no monster went to Elysium before well not that i know of. So we went upstairs. Though i am quite surprise the voice in my head had not spoken yet. What do you mean Perseus. Great speak of the devil well i jinxed myself. Note to self never ask why the voice is not talking but just appreciate the silence. Hey! I am right here you know. Whatever i thought back. Coming back to reality i see we are already here and that Zoe had healed him nicely most of his wounds and scars have faded away.

"Guys i think its time to leave this place when Luke has been trained with us." I said. Both of them look at me surprised except for Zoe which quickly turned to anger.

"Enough Zoe, i have just figured it out recently." I said in a stern tone which made Zoe huffed and she turned to leave but before she could,

"You will be training him while i look into the way that we are escaping as the doors of death is gone and i have no idea where it is but i think you should trai  him in stamina as i have a bad feeling that we have to climb our way out." I said before she could leave before turning on  my heel and went straight to the libary. Made of ancient wood that i found that i enchanted so it will grow to fit more books and the libary i s already a maze and no one can get out unless they have been here but even then they could get lost but not me as i know this place like the back of my hand. Twisting and moving to avoid getting caught by the shelves and corners. After a few minutes of twisting and turning i arrived at the center where i sat. Suddenly nymphs start to come out of thier trees but this is no ordinary nymphs you see they look peticular with moss for hair and roots for fingers and feet and wood for chest. But the most interesting thing is that the body has a shelf in it some containg books some not. They move around to fetch or return the books i have read. Creating a whirlwind of books and bodies. Sitting there i read books upon books. To everyone else it looks like i am trying to find a missing page but if they look closer to my eyes you can see them moving, reading the books. My mind going into auto-pilot and so i spend the rest of my time there looking and searching for anything really and mostinportant ly on how to defeat Satan as i have posses most of the sin all i need is the sin of the dragon, wrath, so i can finally kill him even if my brethren have abandon me i will not let this world crumble because of them. And this kept going on and on until an image of my love Artemis appeared.

"Percy?"

End

"I can survive anything given that i have the proper reading materials." -Throne of Glass