Broken

Collins's POV
Did I mean what I said?
No I didn't. But I did. I knelt down on the ground a picked up all of the broken glass. I had broke a really old picture frame that's been in the family for 150 years. It had a picture of Devan and I when we were very little. Tears filled my eyes as I picked up all of the little pieces. I know I should go apologize, but I don't know what to say or how to approach him. I love Taylor, and I wanted Devan to like her.
"Why am I so stupid?!" I screamed. Why did I have to hide her from Devan?!
I got up from off of the floor and sat down on my bed so hard some of the boards snapped.
"Are you freaking kidding me?!" I yelled.
Whatever.
I pulled out my phone and went to Devan's contact. I started typing: Devan I'm really sorry. Can you please come here so we can talk?
He read it immediately.
Does that mean he's coming?
I waited about 5 minuets. He still didn't come.
I walked down the hall to Devan's room. "Devan can we talk?" I said sternly.
"I don't know, can we?" Devan sassed.
"Ok Devan. How am I supposed to explain with your attitude?!"

"Well I wouldn't be acting like this if you would have just told me!"

He was right. But I need to explain.

"I'm sorry, ok! I don't know what else I'm supposed to say! I know, I'm a freaking crap head and I really messed up. Just listen to me!"

"Why should I?!" He yelled

"Because! I'm your brother and I always listen to you... but you never listen to me!" I stormed off. I was furious. I can't believe it. I have been here for him whenever he needs something, but he won't even let me apologize and explain. This is why I should've told him, but he would be like this even if I had told him because he gets upset over the stupidest things when he should just be happy for me.

Devan's POV
I honestly don't wanna hear it! He can go run away with his little girlfriend. He'll forget about me, I know it. That's why I don't want Collins having a girlfriend. I don't have any problems with Taylor... it's just, he's going to be gone all the time, hanging out with her. But I can't tell Collins that because I'll look like a little emotional wimp.
I pulled out my phone and texted Collins:
Devan: Come here we need to talk.
Collins: Idk... you're probably going to act like a brat again.
Devan: no I'll listen to what u have to say
Collins: fine

Collins came into my room.
"Explain yourself." I said as Collins took a seat on my bed.

"So I met Taylor at the mall, 4 1/2 months ago. And there was an instant connection. So I asked her if she wanted to go get coffee with me. So we talked for hours, and exchanged numbers. I was going to tell you that night, but I didn't know how. And I just kept putting it off and it became too late and I knew I couldn't tell you because you would get mad because I didn't tell you in the first place, and I don't know I was just confused, I am confused. So please forgive me?" He confessed, he looked like he was about to cry.
"It's fine, but don't you have a date with Taylor?" I asked.

"Oh crap! Thanks Devan I forgot. I'll see ya later." He said rushing out the door.
"Yup..." I got up from my desk and jumped on my bed. I felt all broken inside. I turned on my side, and slowly fell asleep.
Collins's POV
After a long, fun time at Disney world with Taylor we got in the car. "My feet are killing me!" She exclaimed.
"Do you wanna, maybe, come over and sleep at my place tonight?" I asked awkwardly.

"I would love that!" She said as she looked into my eyes with her beautiful grey eyes, she looked at my lips, then at my eyes again. We kept getting closer until our lips touched.
After a little while we came out of the kiss. We looked at each other and smiled. I put the car in reverse and tried to get out of the parking lot to get back home.
When we were half way home she grabbed my thigh.
I looked at her and she smirked. I just smiled. I didn't know what I was getting into but I was nervous.