Please no

I sat on my bed, thinking about a few years ago... I started breathing heavy. Collins came in with a smile but instantly turned into a frown. "Bro, what's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. "N-nothing." I said faking a smile. "No, Devan, something is definitely wrong." He said sitting down next to me. "I was just thinking" I said
"Ugh Devan stop being so difficult! What are you thinking about?!" He asked with a harsh tone. "I was thinking about a few years ago, remember?"
"How could I forget, but I choose not to remember." He said as his face got a worried expression on it. "Collins?"
"Yes?"
I took a deep breath trying to hold back tears. "Will that ever happen again?" I asked. "Um, uh, hm, I don't know. No. It won't." He said, he didn't sound so sure. "Um how about you get some rest, its already 11 and you got college tomorrow." He said giving me a hug. "Goodnight Collins." I said as he left the room. I laid in bed. I became really worried about Collins. I had a bad feeling. I started feeling light headed, I closed my eyes.
I got out of bed and went to Collins's room. "Bro" I said laughing. "Your not going to be-"
There laid Collins, surrounded with blood, and I saw a shadowy figure in the corner. He came out holding a big knife, he grabbed my arm.....
Next thing I knew I was in the hospital. "He's awake!" One of the Doctor's said joyfully. I started crying, "where is Collins?!" I screamed. "What?" They asked. "Seriously?! You brought me to the hospital but not Collins?!"
"Sir, he's in the waiting room, would you like us to go get him?" They asked with confused looks on their faces. "How?! He's dead!" I screamed. "No he's not"
"Don't lie to me!" I shouted, sobbing more. Just then Collins came in. "Collins?" I asked. "Devan are you ok?"
"I'm fine but he killed you, how are you here?!" I asked. "Devan I don't know what you're talking about."
One of the doctors are over "you were in a coma." She said. "What?! No I wasn't. How did I get here anyway?"
"You didn't wake up this morning when I tried to wake you up so I called the hospital and they came to get you." Collins said. "But I woke up and came to your room..." I said. I was very confused. "No devan that never happened." He said reassuring me. I lost it and sobbed. Collins embraced me in a big hug. "It's ok Devan. Just please believe me, it never happened." He said smiling. I had a hard time believing it.