Bro day

"Devan! Wake up!" I heard Collins say while aggressively shaking me back and forth trying to get me up. "Ugh 5 more minuets." I said moaning. "C'mon Dev! Remember all the fun plans we have today?" He said. I shot up "I totally forgot! Sorry Collins."
"It's cool bro." He said laughing. I pushed Collins out of my room so I could get dressed. I'm now a junior in college and Collins and I live in apartment in Miami. We love living here but mom and dad live really far away. We see them every other month but we still miss them. I put on my Star Wars hoodie, jeans, and converse. I went to the bathroom to do my hair. I put some gel in my hand and rubbed it through my hair. I brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone and quietly headed out to the living area. Collins was sitting on the couch, scrolling through all his social media. I pulled up the fake razor app on my phone and put my phone on his head, and pressed the button. "Bro! Dude what the heck?! You can not get ride of my hair! It's my best feature!" He said in panic. I showed him that it was my phone, made a big cheesy smile, then ran. "Devan I'm gonna get you back for this!" He said laughing. Collins was good at pranking. Considering he was a magician.
He gave me the death stare but he had a hard time holding it. He eventually broke out laughing hysterically.
"Should we get going?" He asked. We grabbed our phones, chargers, wallets and I grabbed the keys to our Mercedes Benz. He got in the passenger seat and I got in the drivers side. "Ewh it's like a billion degrees in here" Collins whined. I turned on the AC and we left. "Where to first?" I asked. "I could go for some waffles." Collins said. We went to our favorite breakfast spot in Miami. It was called Billy's breakfast, it was a family owned business, they were some of the nicest people I have never met.

"That was so good!" Collins said getting in the car rubbing his stomach. "I know right! I'm stuffed." I said.
We headed to the beach with our surf boards. We stayed at the beach all day, surfing and just hanging out. We stopped at the snow cone place on our way home. "Hey Steve!" We said as we walked in. "Hey dudes!" Steve said. We were good friends with Steve, the owner of the snow cone place. "What could I get for you guys today?" He asked. "They usual" we told him. He gave Collins a pineapple and he gave me strawberry. "Thanks!" We said as he handed us our snow cones. We talked with Steve for about an hour, he had to close up so we left.
"That was good." Collins said
"I had a lot of fun today, it's not often we can just go hang out and not have to worry about getting anything done." I said smiling. "Me too" Collins said smiling back. On our way home Collins made a really dumb but funny joke, we could not stop laughing. Our faces turned bright red and he started crying. People were looking at us like we were freaks, so what, we were just having fun. And maybe we are freaks but we are the best kind of freaks we can be.
When we got home we decided to pull an all nighter and have a Star Wars marathon. Collins fell asleep around four, but I made it all night. I walked to my room. My eyes and head hurt really bad and I was exhausted. I flipped on my bed and crashed.