"Are you crazy? It's almost ten and where do you want to go?"

"It's not ten yet, let's go...." I said rushing down the stairs ignoring his calls.

"What? No, you aren't going anywhere" Aunty said

"Aunty please, if it wouldn't have been  important, I wouldn't have said" I requested.

"Jaani, but why aren't you telling us that where do you exactly want to go?" Uncle said

"This is the thing Uncle that I can't say. All I can say is I'll be seeing someone for the last time and whatever have happened to him, it's all because of me." I said

"But why can't you say everything clearly?" Aunty again said.

"Hoorain it's already ten ten and you have to leave tomorrow at five in the morning. You should take rest" Ambreen said. Great timing my friend!!!

"Now where is she going in the morning?" Uncle stood up.

"Umm...Sir called me and said that I'll be going somewhere with him for work purpose. He didn't gave me much details as usual. Yeah, that's it!!" I blabbered.

"And when were you planning to tell us?" Aunty raised her eyebrows.

"Tonight, yeah tonight!!"

"You're not going anywhere" Aunty said and I ran to Uncle.

"Uncle please please, I swear I had to go there for once. Please please understand, when the correct time comes, I myself will tell you everything. But for now, please let me go. And Junaid will be with me. He'll even drop me back home again. Right Junaid?" And I gave him a I'll kill you myself look if he says No.

"Ofcourse Uncle." He smiled

"Okay fine go, but come back soon"
Uncle said and I hugged him tight. "Thank you, thank you sooo much. I'll be back soon."I said and kissed Aunty's cheek who was fuming in anger and ran out of the house.

After giving the address to Junaid he started driving and I started getting all sorts of emotions inside me.

Soon enough we reached. I got out of the car and my ears was hit with the wailing sound of a child. The loud cry of a woman who has lost his husband because of me. I wish I could change the time and bring him back home safe and sound.

I shouldn't have involved him in my messy life. He was suppose to live, he would have been living today. It was my fault.

"Do you want to go in?" Junaid asked

I nodded.

The sight inside the house frozed me. Chill ran down behind my back. His wife was holding him from the chest and was crying while his daughter Zara, was holding his mom's back, crying. I couldn't control myself as tears burst out of my eyes.

"Hey, shhhh...calm down, it's okay, it's okay..!!" Junaid whispered.

"Please take me back home." I said sobbing.

The ride back home was extremely quiet.

"Thank you, Junaid." I said as I got out of the car.

He just nodded. "You okay, Na?." Now I nodded. I quietly went inside the room, I guess everyone has already slept. I went to my room, changed into my pjs, buried my face in the pillow, cried to sleep.

It must have been the buzzing sound of my cell, which pulled me out of the deep slumber.

"Hello?" I croaked.

"Miss.Ahmed" Yup, I was up.

"Yes Sir"

"We have a flight to catch and uptil now you're sleeping? I'm waiting for you downstairs." He said and I ran down wrapping my hijab. I opened the door of the house and yes he was standing or should I say leaning against his car, dressed in freshly washed jeans and a simple white tshirt.

"God, why are you so punctual?" I hissed rubbing my eyes.

"Will you hurry up?"

"First say please" I demanded.

"What?"

"Yes"

"Get out of the child phase and grow up" he scolded.

"Fine, you can go alone" I said looking at my nails.

He cursed under his breath before he said please. I gave him my dazzling smile and rushed upwards to get ready. Since we'll be travelling so I just wore my most comfortable pair of jeans, a white hoodie and a black hijab with my matching sneakers.

Last night Tashu had already packed my luggage. I said my goodbye to Aunty, Uncle and Tashu and went out. He was already sitting in his car. It's not that I didn't invited him in, I did but he refused to come in. Good for him.

"I don't believe it that I'm actually going with you, it would be a pain for me to be with you." I groaned.

"Feelings mutual babe" he winked.

*****

What do you guys think about Junaid?

Is he the one behind all of this?

****

Assalamualaikum my beautiful readers. How are you all? The blessed month is here.. Ramadan Kareem to all of you. Make lots of dua, ask for lots of forgiveness and do remember me in you prayers.

I hope you all like this chapter.

Keep voting and commenting guys.

Love you all...