Hush...I was so relaxed now. He didn't forced me to say. I mentally wiped my sweat off from my forehead before walking with him.

After we went inside everyone bombarded us with questions. After calming down everyone we finally sat down for the dinner. Throughout the dinner I kept on thinking that why would Junaid text him? Why would he give his jacket? What is actually going on with him? Is he working under that person or Is he himself that person?

Aahhh...I'll go mad soon.

After we finished eating dinner I was helping Aunty in cleaning up everything while all of them were sitting outside and have ice creams. They have pampered me alot today. After finishing everything, I went out of the kitchen and saw Junaid going upstairs, I went behind him.

"Junaid?" I called him.

"Hoori?"

"Why do you seem so shocked?"

"Umm..No, what are you doing here?"

"I should be asking this to you" I said firmly.

"Ohh..there wasn't tower down, so I went up" he said.

"Well, I've been living here from the last ten years and there hadn't been a day where there's a tower issue in this house" I said crossing my arms.

"What do you mean Hoori? Are you doubting on me?" He seemed to be offended.

"Why don't you come clean Junaid? Enough of playing Hide & Seek" I was tired now.

"What do you exactly want to say?"

"Why did you text Zain that I was waiting for him outside?" I asked.

"I never texted him" he said.

"Why are you lying?"

"No, I'm not Hoori"

"Junaid we have the proof that you've texted Zain, your name was written."

"Hoorain, why would I text Zain when I could talk to him directly?"

"That's what I want to know!! You texted him saying that I was waiting for him outside while I was not. And on top of that you texted him from a new number?"

"What??? Now you're saying that I texted him from a new number? Hoorain are you in your senses? Why would I even do that? Trust me, I'm not lying!!" He argued back.

"So you meant to say is I'm lying?"

"No Hoorain, that's not what I meant to say...here, I'm not the bad guy and first of all how can I even text him, forget about texting him, I can't even call someone"

"You have a freaking cell phone, a sim and then also you can't call or text someone? Strange!!" I commented sarcastically.

"Yes, I can't because my sim is blocked. As much as this sound strange to you but in reality my sim has been blocked. That's why from the last two hours I'm trying to contact the customer service desk but I can't." He was pissed off now.

I didn't have anything else to say. He is my friend and I know he'll never lie to me.

"What about the jacket?" I asked.

"Hoorain, Zain is my friend too. He was going out and the weather is so chilly so I offered my Jacket. That's it!!" He said.

"Okayy...Look, I'm sorry. I should've trusted you. It's not that, that I don't trust you, I trust you, I do. But everything that happened today pointed finger at you." I was so ashamed.

"It's okay. I can understand. Now let's go, it's already late." He said.

"Junaid, I had to go somewhere, can you drop me?" I asked.