Chapter 25

Justin's POV.
Selena and the babies got let out of the hospital yesterday after a few check ups for the babies, they are both 100% healthy. Today we are on our way to look at the house that our mom's have found for us. It's not that far from our or should I say my mom's house that we stayed in, my mom is moving back into that place and Mandy might be moving in with her boyfriend. We finally arrived and let me tell you it was amazing!!
Selena: Babe!!
Justin: I know!!
Pattie: That's not it.....
Selena: oh...ummmm
Mandy: That is...
She pointed to a house next to it which was 10 times bigger!!
Selena: OMG!! This place is AMAZING! How are we gonna afford this!
Pattie: Don't worry honey. We'll pay for everything.
Mandy: It'll be a little congratulations for having twins present from all of us, all if us I mean, Pattie, your dad's family, Jeremy's family and Brian and I.
Selena: Oh my Gosh!! Thats so sweet! Thank you.
Mandy: They say everything is ready, you can move in anytime you'd like.
Selena: Well we have to wait until we have all our furniture! Let's go to ikea!
Our moms went home while Selena, the babies and I are going to the mall to buys some furniture. It's our first time going out with the twins so we've got our fingers cross they won't start getting cranky because once one if them starts crying which is usually Emory then Emilia will join too.
We've been in this mall for the whole day and I've made 2 or 3 drives to the house and back here to drop off a few things. Luckily the girls managed to sleep peacefully through the whole day. Now we are on our way back home. Selena has fed the babies in the changing room and Selena and I ate some subway so were all done and we can finally go back home. We are probably going to move in to the new house around next week, for now we are just staying in my moms house.
Selena: Babe I'll take Emory out. Mind helping me take Emilia to their room?
Justin: Don't worry babe, I'll take both if them you just go lock the doors and everything.
Selena: Are you sure?
Justin: Yes baby. I'm sure.
She passed Emory's carrier to me. She kissed me on the cheek.
Selena: Thank you honey.
After Selena and I changed them into the pjs. We both went down stairs to cuddle and watch a movie.
Selena was cuddled close up to me and drawing circles on my chest.
Selena: Babe, Your a great daddy.
Justin: Your a great mommy baby. I'm really glad I agreed to this arranged marriage thing or then I wouldn't be married to my beautiful wife or I won't have my two precious twin babies.
Selena: Awww. Same here baby.
We both shared a passionate kiss.

*********************

Vote, Comment and follow!!