chapter 3

Selena's POV.

In the car mom and Pattie sat at the back because they wanted to catch up on things, while me and Justin sat on the front. Justin and I didn't talk, you could only hear the mom's wispering. Mom told me we had to live with them for around 2 months.

Selena: How is Jazzy and Jaxon?

I chose to break the silence.

Justin: Their great, thanks.

He replied but kept his eyes on the road. We soon arrived. The mom's went straight to the house leaving us with the bags. I took my bags and Justin took mom's.

Selena: they didn't even hold the door for us.

I shook my head while justin chuckled.

So I had to open the door since Justin was carrying more bags.

Selena: Thanks for helping mom!

I said sarcastically.

Selena: Where should I put my bags?

Pattie : oh yeah, you and Justin are sharing a room. So you can put your bags in there.

Justin and I shot our heards in their direction.

Jelena: WHAT!

Pattie& Mandy: woah woah woah!

Mandy: what's the problem? You guys used to take baths together.

Justin: When we were like 2!

Pattie: Justin can sleep on the floor and Selena can sleep on the bed.

We both rolled our eyes and stomped upstairs. I brought my bags upstairs into Justin's room while Justin put mom's bags in the guest room. Justin's room was so big. He surprisingly also had a shelf of photos,  some of them includes me when we were young. I heard the door open and Justin walked in.

Selena: These pictures are so cute. Jazzy and jaxon have grown so much!

Justin just mumbled "mhm" and jumped onto the bed on his phone.

Selena: Look, I'm sorry, if you want to sleep on the bed, I can sleep on the foor.

Justin: No, no, it's ok. I'm just tired.

Selena: oh ok.

We talked about our life, when Pattie called us down for dinner.