chapter 6

Selena's POV.

I went in Demi's car because I wanted to get to know her more. She's so sweet and aperently she is dating ryan!      

Demi: How do you know Justin?

Selena: we were best friends since birth because our mom's were best friends, but then I moved because my dad got a job offer in London. My mom and dad divorced so my mom chose to come back here.

Demi: oh.

Selena: are you the only girl in this group?

Demi: now I am, before there was a girl called Jasmine, she and Justin were dating, but she cheated on him then she moved, so now it's me and you!  

We arrived at home, all the boys had already arrived, they were watchimg a basketball game.

Demi: Guys we're back!

Boys: sshhhhhh

Demi and I laughed and went up to me and Justin's room.

Demi : You have yo share a room with Justin?!

Selena: yeah.

Demi: ooohhhhh

She teased

Selena: shut up!

I softly pushed her.

Demi: just kidding. What do you wanna do?

Selena: hmmmm...... wanna go swimming?

I felt like swimming since the weather is great.

Demi: I don't have anything to wear!

Selena: you can borrow mine, I habe billions.

I skipped over toy small cupboard full of my clothes and threw her a few bikini's

Demi: ok fine!

We got changed, I grabbed a towel for Demi and I and we went downstairs, outside to the pool. While we were heading outside, the boys paused the game and looked at us with the jaws down to the floor.

Selena: Close your mouth, you're going to caych flies.

Ryan: Dude, we can continue the match later, let join them.

Demi and I laughed, we placed our towels on the sun chair and tanned for abit, until the boys came. They picked us up and threw us in the pool!!

Selena: What the Hell!! Why'd you do that?

They were laughing their heads off.

After swimming for a while, we went back in and watch The Notebook. I don't think Demi and Ryan payed attention, they were busy kissimg each other. Austin left because ge had to help his younger sister with something. Ryan and demi are sleeping over. Halfway through the movie everybody fell asleep on the floor, Demi and Ryan cuddling, me next to Demi and a big bowl of popcorn inbetween Justin and I.