40) Nazaro

Today, we have ..... Nazaro!!!

Dantopaz: Why did you join Wattpad?

Nazaro: Well, I found the wattpad app on my iPhone and saw it was a place to share writing, and I, as an aspiring author, jumped to it. I posted my first story, Astra's Diary, but that and several other, might I add bad, stories were removed until my current story:)

Dantopaz: What story are you most proud of?

Nazaro: Easily, it would be Grandmama's Mansion. It has so much depth and the characters and so rounded (not to brag or anything, lol) I am still surprised I wrote it;P

Dantopaz: If you had to chose your favorite story on Wattpad what would it be?

Nazaro: Well, when I first joined, years ago, it would probably be The Vampires Maid by Thatwasawkward, but now, I don't have a favorite. I'm still searching for that one awesome story. Lol

Dantopaz: What would you rate Wattpad out of 100? Why?

Nazaro: I would give it a 92. I love Wattpad, but there are some things it could improve on.

Dantopaz: What do you think could be added to make Wattpad better?

Nazaro: I think video comments and responses would be awesome. Oh! And a way to like and comment on statuses;P

Dantopaz: Who is your favorite author on Wattpad?

Nazaro: Well, I love Praecarious, but not for her writing as much as for her editing. My favorite author would have to be Thatwasawkward.

Dantopaz: Who is your most faithful fan?

Nazaro: Well, Readerbabe and ChesireProductions are pretty devoted. So are Ummmmmm and JustBelinda and another(I can't remember how is under ale is spelled, lol) but my most faithful fan is...(Drumroll) 

Praecarious! She awesome:)

Dantopaz: Out of all your book/books, who is your favorite character?

Nazaro: From Grandmama's Mansion, I love Lance because of how sweet and perfect he is, but my guilty pleasure is Alexandre. He's so dark and evil, I love itXD

Dantopaz: What is your most embarrassing moment that you're willing to share?

Nazaro: In sixth grade theatre class, I was performing a project when my pants were falling down and I had to pull them up sneakily, hehe, but my Ninja skills didn't come until seventh grade, lol.

Dantopaz: What's the best way to get rid of writers block?

Nazaro: For me, I listen to music for inspiration(mostly Evanescence) or I go outside to write. Changing music helps to if you always listen to music, and changing environments helps. Also, doing something active(dancing, stretching, yoga, sports, ect.) gets your blood moving and helps you think.

Dantopaz: Are you a reader or a writer? Why?

Nazaro: I am mostly a writer but when I find a good book I'll read it front to back as quickly as I can, lol.

Dantopaz:Where do you find your ideas?

Nazaro: Media, music, and nature. Sometimes random creepy things I think of or dream about.

Dantopaz: How often do you upload stories?

Nazaro: I upload a chapter every 3 to 5 days, I write fast lol.

Dantopaz: Are there any stories you are working on currently that are not published? If so, would you mind sharing with us something about it?

Nazaro: Yes, it's called The Boy In The Burg(Burg is German for castle). It's about a boy who finds an ancient castle in Germany that is under a rune that makes everyone inside it stay the same age. It's filled with runology(magic) excitement, and a whole bunch of romance:)

Dantopaz: That sounds awesome! Is there anything you would like to say in addition?

Nazaro: Yes! Thank you to everyone reading this! Thank you to all my awesome fans, you guys rock. And a super special thank you to my Editor and Friend, Praecarious. My story would be so limited without her. Also, if you haven't already, check out my Horror Romance, Grandmama's Mansion (BoyxBoy) and be sure to vote/comment/ and become another one of my awesome fans:)

And it's up for today!!! Thank you!