"Don't know" I said.

"Kentrell, what we doing today?" Twan asked him.

"Fuckin' hoes, getting money, the usual... ya dig?" He said putting his phone away.

His voice was sexy as hell when he said that. "Finally put your damn phone away" I mumbled walking up to my room.

"What was that?" Kentrell said which made me stop and turn around.

"Nun" I said walking up stairs until Cyleena came running out talking bout sum.

"Ayeee, Issa party tonight. Y'all trynna slide?" Cyleena said.

"Who party?"

"Terrance and his boys throwin' sum. You know they parties always be lit" she said.

"It's a house party?" Twan asked.

"Yeah" she answered.

"Bet, I'm in. Kentrell ass in too" Twan said.

"Hell Yeah I'm in" He said smirking.

"Kalea you going?" Cyleena asked me.

"Yeah. I'll go"

"Yasss. Go put on some clothes we going to the mall" She told me.

"Mkay"

*At The Mall*
We been walking around the mall for about... 4 hours like always. We was sitting down eating at the food court with all these damn bags. I had 12 bags and Cyleena had 15.

I was eating Chinese, orange chicken which is my favorite. Cyleena had her a sub from subway.

"Kalea look!" Cyleena said tapping me and pointing.

"What?" I said looking back to what she was pointing at.

"They fine as hell" She said.

"Mhmmm" I said turning back around.

"They coming over here!"

I really wasn't tryna be bothered with nobody son right now. They finally came over and sat down in the 2 seats in front of us. I kept my head down because I ain't wanna make eye contact.

"Y'all wassup" one boy said.

I looked up and he was kinda cute, but not as fine as Kentrell. The other one was alright.

"Wassup" Cyleena said.

She kicked my feet under the table. I looked at her and then back at them.

"Hi" I said with a fake smile.

"Can I get your number?" He said tryna grab my hand.

"Nope. I'm good" I said getting up with my food and walking away.

Cyleena ass stayed in there but I walked back to the car. She finally came after like 10 minuets.