Katie and Travis React to Each Other

Thank you so much to my four followers and people who added this fanfic to their libraries/reading lists. I expected like 1 read and 0 followers. I have over 300 reads. Compared to others, it isn't that much, but to me, it's huge. I am not being insincere, here. I mean it.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

----Katie----

I hears a ping from Annabeth's phone. I watched Annabeth pull out her phone.

She said, "Katie, come here!"

I replied, "What?"

"Look at this."

I watched Travis sing Breakeven. It was amazing. I didn't know he could sing. Well, he did sing that one time at the beach. He really got into the song like he could relate. Well, maybe he could. I did 'break' Mark's heart, but I don't think it counts for a son of Ares who wants to use me to make his ex jealous. I really didn't know it killed him, and he was completely blank. How was I supposed to know? Thinking back, he was speechless sometimes with me, but ohhhhhhh. He actually likes me. This is a really bad time to find out. Sure we're faking, but he might not like me any more. This can't be the first time this went through my head.

"Okay. Did you show Travis me singing?"

"No.

"The guys did. It's only fair."

Confusion and a little clarity. I thought back to earlier.

Oh, gods.

-~-~-~Travis~-~-~-

I was speechless.

Katie is amazing. You could tell it was perfect for her, any demigod really. She sung like she wrote the song. If she sang right after the war, everyone would have immediately felt better. I was smiling just looking at her. (A/N This is in between wars.)

"Dude, stop smiling," said Jason.

"No," I replied.

I had to see her I ran to Hades Cabin. Just as I was about to knock, Katie almost slammed the door in my face.

Katie said, ". . .

I guess you'll find out next part.