Is This Gonna Work?

----Piper----

The plan was in action.

----Katie----

I was working in the strawberry fields peacefully thinking about how I should've said yes to Travis. Well, whatever. It's too late now. He probably didn't even like me anymore. I kept talking to myself in my head when I decided to go for a walk in the woods.

When I reached the edge of the woods Calypso came out of nowhere and said, "Follow me! I know a perfect spot to go to when you want to be alone."

I followed her. I mean she and I were friends. She worked in the strawberry fields a lot, so we saw each other every day. I trusted her. She led me into the woods. I noticed we took the long way to a clearing. As I walked forward, I bumped into something. When ever I touched it, a wall of sorts would ripple like water so you could see that it was a large metal box. It had a button on it I pressed it. A pair of doors opened. I walked in.

----Travis----

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY DID SHE SAY NO. I WILL NEVER GET HER NOW. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Well, yelling at myself was helping me. Helping me feel worse. As I kept making my heart hurt more and more, which was weird because it was a physical pain, Conner came up to me.

He said, "Follow me. I found a place in the woods where we can plan our next prank. We have just been pranking Hypnos cabin, and they don't even care. We need new pranks! Follow me."

I replied, "One, you said 'follow me' twice, so you're nervous. Two, sure let's go."

I followed Conner to a clearing about two miles into the woods. There seemed to be nothing there. I walked around until I bumped into some invisible force field or invisible wall. I felt around while Conner just watched. He is so helpful sometimes.

I kept feeling around until I found a button. It was barely there. It was only sticking out a millimeter off the main wall. I did what anyone would do in that situation. I pressed the button. A door opened. It opened like an elevator door, but before it started moving, you couldn't see where the door was.

I did what anybody would do in that situation. I went in. You can tell that that wasn't the brightest idea. I motioned Conner to follow me, but the doors started closing. Some lights turned on. From the inside, it was just a large metal box. It was almost completely empty. Almost. You would never believe what I saw. I saw Katie Gardener sitting on the floor. She looked up at me.

We said in unison, "What are you doing here? Why didn't Calypso/Conner follow me in. Is this a prank? A punishment? Stop saying what I'm saying!"

All of a sudden all the walls became screens. Conner was in the front, but you could see Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Percy, Leo, and Miranda. Conner said, "Hello, lovebirds. Until you sort out your problems, we won't let you out. Sensors will alert us when you have. If you want more time together, say, 'more time'. We won't be watching you. This is a prerecorded message. You can turn off the lights by saying 'lights'. Food will be provided by the magic plates in the corner. Drinks will be provided by a flying penguin. Not. They will be given to you by the magic goblets in the corner. That is all for now. Your welcome."

Katie turned red. She asked, "What type of problem do you think they're talking about?"

"Oh, you know what type of problem. I say we just say what we feel and get out."

"The thing is, I don't know."

"Okay then. Let's ask each other questions."

"Okay. Me first. Why do you prank?"