Ugh! Don't overthink it Natsu!

You will do fine...you will...

Just wait till tomorrow and leave early in the morning.

The Next Day

BEEP BEEP!

BEEP BEEP!

Ugh....my alarm...

Barely use it but it's the day! I get up and I get ready for the shower.

After I take a shower, I get out a red shirt, black ripped pants, and a black leather jacket. I also get my scarf as well so I will always have my mom with me!

As I open the door-

THUMP!

Huh...

I slowly look down to see- Lucy?

Did she wait here all night?! I smile. Geez! I slowly pick her and I bring her to my bed. When I was going to let her go, she squeezes on to me and snuggles her face into my chest.

I blush a little on the side of my cheeks. I place her on my bed and I kiss her on the forehead.

I place the blankets over her and I walk away.

I slowly close the door behind me as I get my keys and I go to the car.

I look to see my maid looking at me and I turn to them. "Tell Lucy I'm with my friends, please. I don't want her to find out about me proposing to her!" They were shocked but nodded their head around 10 times.

"Lock the door please for me," I say as I walk out of the house.

I go to my car and I call Jellal.

"Hello?" "Hey, Jellal! Are you at the mall yet?" "God Natsu...I was getting dressed as you call me. Let me guess. You are in your car rushing to get here?" "Shut. Up." "Knew it. But anyway I'm going to be there in around 15 minutes. Okay?" "Okay..."

I hang up the call driving full speed.

At the mall

I get out of my car and I close the door. I lock the doors with my keys and I walk to the mall.

I see Jellal there before me. "Took ya long enough Natsu." "Ok ok. I wanted to think...." He tilts his head. "About what?" "If Lucy will just want to be boyfriend and girlfriend forever."

Jellal rolls his eyes and walks away to the mall. "Come on idiot." He says wave at me while not looking at me. I'm confused. Out of all my friends, Jellal is the only one who makes no comments about big situations like these. He will just roll his eyes then walks away. I always thought it was a way about not worrying and not think about it.

It's strange...

I run towards him so I wouldn't lose sight of him.

I walk up to him and I say, "What did you do to decide to leave me like that?!" He sighs of annoyance and says, "This is a good place to get the ring Natsu."

I look to the right to see Jenny's Jewels. "Okay. Let's go in here."

I go inside to see so many varieties of jewels in necklaces, bracelets, and rings! Rubies! Diamonds! Emeralds! Crystals! Gold! Sapphire!

So many!

I smile as I run to each section of jewels! While I was looking at the jewels someone says, "Can I help you, Sir?" "Huh?" I turn to the person who called me and it was a woman.

I read her name tag and it says, Jenny! Oh, the lady who owns the place. "Ah Yes! I was looking for an engagement ring but I don't have any taste for jewelry." "Just think though the heart, Sir! It helps a lot of the time." Well, that's okay but weird advice to give someone you just me-.