Crash

A/N: This picture doesn't belong to me (like the others, too) and it has nothing to do with the chapter but it made me laugh, so I wanted to share it with you. ;-)

On board of the First Order's main ship Hux was pacing impatiently on the bridge in front of the big window. The reports he waited for should have been there for nearly 30 minutes now. He hated unpunctuality and unreliability more than anything else.
Well, except for the new Supreme Leader maybe.

Hux's face twisted involuntarily at the thought of the man. He should have pulled the trigger when he had found him unconscious in the throne room. That would have saved him a lot of humiliation and discomfort. And most important: He would be Supreme Leader by now and wouldn't have to wait for those reports.

It had been more than a week now since Ren had left and there was still no word or sign of him. At first Hux had found nothing special about this. Ren was arrogant and weird with his Force stuff. But as the days dragged on, Hux began to entertain himself with thoughts about Ren having various kinds of accidents - a crash, a lost battle against the Resistance, some monster eating him. The thoughts lifted Hux's mood and entertained him while the search of the Ison-System for a trace of the Resistance proved to be fruitless. And then he had began to think about the possibility that it could be true. He could be waiting and waiting while Ren was long dead. So two days ago he had decided to send scouts out. He had chosen some of the best and most discrete people, because he feared what would happen if Ren was alive and found out.

Hux heard the door open and close at the end of the bridge and turned around. Finally the scouts where back.
He gestured for them to follow him into the conference room.
When the door closed behind them, Hux immediately turned on them.
"You better have a good reason to keep me waiting like this! I expect professionality of you. I don't think I have to tell you how important your mission is. Now report!"
"We are sorry, sir!", one of the scouts said.
Hux huffed at this.
"But we found some news when we were about to return."
Hux anger faded almost  immediately.
"Continue", he demanded when the scout hesitated.
"We were at one of the markets on Varonat to refuel, when we overheard some of the natives talking about a ship they saw some while ago. From what they said it was clear that the ship was burning and about to crash, when they saw it. The ship was black, sir, like our TIEs."
There! Hux couldn't believe it. Maybe if you wished badly for something to happen, it would happen after all.
"That's important news", Hux said matter of factly.
He knew it was wise to hide his true thoughts.
"I want you to search the planet first think in the morning."
"Yes, sir!"

---

Ben still couldn't believe it. He was laying on the floor with Rey on top of him, kissing him hungrily. He didn't know how he deserved someone as good and perfect as Rey, but he knew better than to question his luck further.

He kissed her back with the same fierceness , his hands cupping her face. She tasted devine and he was sure that no one else but her would ever be enough again.
He could feel her small warm hands opening the top of his shirt and before he knew it, one of them wandered underneath the fabric and caressed his skin. "Rey", he whispered and let his hands slid down from her face to her arms and finally to her waist. He turned them around, so that he was now laying carefully on top of her. Eventhough he was leaning on his arms to keep his weight off of her, he could feel her body pressing against his. The feeling of it made his trousers suddenly feel too tight in certain places.
For a moment it embarrassed him that he couldn't stop his body and that Rey could probably feel it, because of how she was pressed against him. But then he heard her gasp and a small low moan escaped her lips and all embarrassement was forgotten. He bend down to her neck and kissed her lightly just beneath her ear. Her hands twisted in his hair and she gasped again. He let his mouth trail down to her throat and kissed her there again.
"Ben", he could hear her whimper and he knew she didn't want him to stop there.

"It seems I may have chosen a bad moment."
Ben and Rey froze in shock when they heard the voice coming from the door. Ben whipped around and stared unbelievingly at his uncle.
"I just wanted to come and see how the wounds were healing", Luke explained. But the smug look on his face gave him away.
"No, you were not", Ben growled lowly, because he had a feeling that Luke had chosen the time on purpose.
"Master Luke", Rey stammered. "You should have knocked or something before you entered."
"Yeah, I can see that", he answered, but there was still that look on his face. Ben narrowed his eyes.
"Since you are here now, how may we help you?", he asked overly friendly.
"Well,... like I said. I wanted to know if the flowers worked and if you were out of danger."
"As you can see, I'm healing."
Ben had trouble to keep his anger out if his voice. Rey could feel that he was close to losing his temper and gently laid a hand on his shoulder.
"I think your question is answered, Master. If you could leave now... I wanted to go to bed anyway", Rey said looking pointedly at Luke.
"Well, then, good night", Luke answered and vanished.
Ben huffed and turned back to Rey.
"You know he did that on purpose", he grumbled.
"Yeah, I know. It felt like the time when he found us touching hands in the hut."
Ben smiled a bit at the memory and sighed.
"I guess we should really get some sleep", he said.