Commands

As Kylo leaned against the wall clutching at his chest as the echo of Rey's joy ran through him, he was glad that he was alone. What would his troops do if they saw him like that? Or worse, what would Hux do? Hux.... that rabid dog and lickspittle! Still... he needed him and his troops. He would find a way to get rid of him once and for all without loosing part of his forces. The time for that would come. He just had to be patient. As if that was easy with all the meetings and conferences they had together!

Kylo straightened himself and continued his way to one of those meetings. When he approached the room he could already hear Hux screaming behind the door. 

"I told you to get a hold on the troops! I don't care how you do it! Just do it already, you incapable wretch!" 

Wretch... only Hux would use a word like that! Maker, sometimes Kylo missed Phasma. She had made things easier and had had a strong grip on her soldiers.

While Hux screamed -and probably spat - a little more, Kylo opened the door and strutted inside. When Hux saw him he immediately went quiet und let go of the collar of the young captain in front of him. 

"Supreme Leader...", he murmured and bowed. 

"Stand!", Kylo commanded and Hux obeyed reluctantly. That was the part Kylo liked about those meetings. He commanded and Hux buckled under him. He could see how the redheaded general hated it and that made it all the more delightful to him.

"Report!", Kylo ordered.

"We were able to reconstruct some of their path. It seems that they stopped on a few planets in the outer rim. They never seemed to stay there for more than a few hours...", Hux rattled. 

"Some of their path?", Kylo grumbled lowly. "What do you mean by 'some of their path'? Where are they now?" 

Hux swallowed visibly. "Well... there has been a problem with some of our scouts. It seems they lost..."

Kylo had heard enough. He grabbed Hux by his collar and pulled him face to face with him.

"I don't care for your excuses. I gave you a job to do. You had to find them! And you failed me." 

Hux struggeled against Kylos fist und whimpered, "I will see to it immediately! It will not happen again. We will find them!" 

"Good", Kylo hissed and let go of Hux. "You will report to me when you find their path no matter the day or time. And you will find them! And soon! The next time I will not be this forgiving." Kylo turned around and strutted out of the room. He could already hear Hux starting to scream commands as he turned around the corner. 

They would find them. He was confidend about that. Nevertheless he was impatient, especially since he had felt the connection to Rey again earlier. He couldn't wait to see her again. This time it would turn out differently.