Chapter Five

"Today is the day." Marsh said to herself in the mirror. Ever since the other girls had appeared, she had spent less time with (f/n) then she normally did. But this was going to end today. Today, she was going to show that she is top girl around her and the others should back off. She was going to assert her dominance yesterday but every time she tried, someone else had beaten her to it. She left her room and head to the kitchen. She knew that (f/n) ate breakfast later than everyone else due to the fact he liked to sleep in. She would join him for breakfast.

"Isn't this better than eating along?" Marie said as Marsh was about to enter the kitchen. When she heard Marie talking, she hid behind the door and peaked inside the kitchen. (f/n) was eating his breakfast while Marie was sitting next to him, drinking some of her tea.

"She stole my idea." Marsh whispered to herself as she watched.

"I guess. Aren't you going to eat anything or are you just going to drink your tea?" (f/n) asked.

"I already had breakfast but it would be rude if I just sat here, watching you eat." Marie searched kitchen and brought out a tray of various pastries. "Would you like one?"

"Sure, why not."

"Open wide."

"Do you plan on feeding me?"

"Yes. I believe it is a custom in this country for close friends to feed each other."

"I think you got something wrong there but whatever." (f/n) opened his mouth as Maire fed him the pastry. "Wow, that is good. Did you make them?"

"Sadly no, these are from the store. I tried my best to learn how to make them but none of my efforts have yielded any positive results."

"Well if you ever make any pastries, I would love to try them."

"All right, I will make sure you are the first to try them." Marie had a small blush on her face as the two of them finished breakfast together. Marsh watched the whole thing, getting angry at Marie for stealing her idea.

-----------------------------------------------

"Where is (f/n)?" Marsh said as she searched the house for him. Normally, he would be in the library, studying various things about magic and summoners. He had been doing that ever since he summoned the girls in order to better understand his current situation. However, he wasn't in the library.

"Why do I have to this?" Marsh heard (f/n) said as she headed towards the gym. Inside, she was Mordered and (f/n), both where holding wooden swords. Much like breakfast, she hid behind the door and peaked inside.

"Because you need to learn how to fight. We can't always be there to protect you." Mordered said.

"Isn't it your job to be there and protect me?"

"While that is our job, what if something happens and we can't help you? What if there are too many enemies for us to handle?"

"You have a point. Please go easy on me."

"What fun would that be." Mordered charged at (f/n) and the two of them exchanged blows. It was obvious that (f/n) had no combat training at all as he kept getting hit, barley blocking any of the attacks.

"She is going to kill him." Marsh whispered as she was about to interfere when she noticed something. (f/n) was slowing getting better as the training went on.

"See, I knew this would be the best way to train you." Mordered said as (f/n) managed to block about ¼ of the attacks, which was better than before.

"Time for a counter attack." (f/n) said as he dodged Mordered next blow and swung his sword. He didn't hit Mordered but he managed to hit and remove the small piece of fabric she used to cover her breasts. "Oh no."

"YOU PERVERT." Mordered said as she hit (f/n) as hard as she could in the head, knocking him out. Mordered panicked while Frankenstein appeared out of nowhere and picked up (f/n) and left the gym. Marsh hid so that no one know she was watch them the whole time.

---------------------------

 "Where did her go now?" Marsh was back on the hunt for (f/n). She wanted to help him get better after being beaten up by Mordered but Frankenstein was guarding his door the whole time. However, the last time she checked, Frankenstein was gone and (f/n) was not in his room.

"Thanks for helping me study." Marsh overheard (f/n) say from the library. She went to great him but found that Scathach was already there, sitting right next to him.

"I would rather teach you physical combat but you have already had enough. So now, you improve your mind." Scathach said as (f/n) started to read the book she picked out. It was the Art of War. "Today, we start with the basics about battle."

"Will this really help me in battle?"

"If we were to be attacked, you have to lead us all into battle. And this book, will help you greatly. Now if you finish the book before the end of the day and finish my test, I will give you a reward."

"There is going to be a test? And what kind of reward?"

"Nothing you need to be worried about." After that, (f/n) spent the next couple of hours reading the book. After he was done, Scathach handed him a piece of paper and a pencil. After another hour, he had finished the test and she was looking over it.

"How did I do?" (f/n) asked.

"Passable. Time for your reward." Scathach grabbed (f/n)'s hand and placed it on her chest. Unlike Tamamo who would just burry his face in them, Scathach placed his head softly on her large breasts. They were so soft, like he was resting on a pillow.

"So soft." (f/n) said as he fell asleep. He was tired from all the training and studying he did today.

"You are cute when you are resting." Scathach said as she let him rest in her chest for a couple of minutes before getting up and carrying him to his room. Marsh followed her and watch her place (f/n) into his bed. Then, in what Marsh thought was an out of character thing for her to do, saw Scathach lie next to him.

"How did everything not go as planned?" Marsh said as she was both mad and sad. She was sad that she was unable to spend any time with her beloved sempai. And she was mad at all the girls for taking up all of (f/n)'s time. She was going to get revenge on the girls.

"My dear, what has made you so upset?" Marie asked she left her room and found Marsh wandering the hallway.

"All of you guys." Marsh said with some anger in her voice. "You have taken away my time with sempai."

"It has been some time since we have been summoned and we just wish to spend time with our summoner. I am sorry we took so much of his free time that you were unable to spend time with him."

"Just remember that I get first dibs because I have known him longer."

"While I would love to go along with that rule, I cannot. We are trying to win him over and since this is war, there cannot be any mercy. But fear not, I know for a fact that whoever becomes his favorite is more than happy to share with the others."

"So, what you are saying that if I want to spend time with him, I need to be more aggressive?"

"That is correct. And I wish you the best of luck in your fight."

"Why would you wish me luck? Don't you want him as well?"

"I do but if I win him over without everyone trying their best, then it would not be a satisfying victory. Now I suggest you get some sleep. It is late and tomorrow is another day you can spend with your beloved sempai." And with that, both Marie and Marsh returned to their rooms, both of them thinking about their battle strategy for the next day.