[1] Enter! Fushimi and Kurai!

Author: Fushimi is the person at the picture in the top. He doesn't belong to me. That is Saruhiko Fushimi in K Project. I am only using him as Kurai's eve in this fanfic. So he belongs to the creator of K Project.

Kurai: Yeah, what she said. Fushimi is a college student from a rich family in this fanfic.

Author: Right! Now on with the fanfic!

-o-o-o-o-
At the Suzuki Mansion
No one's Pov

"Hey Kurai.." A boy named Suzuki Fushimi asked a boyish looking girl.

"What is it? Sushi?" the boyish looking girl named Kurai replied.

"Tch, Its Fushimi." said Fushimi angrily.

"Sashimi?"

"Fushimi."

"Sushimi?"

"Fushimi!" yelled Fushimi.

"Oh Sushimi, sorry.." replied Kurai bluntly.

"Tch..That doesn't matter. Can I ask you a few questions?" asked Fushimi, crossing his arms in his chest.

"Hmm? What is it? " replied Kurai lazily.

"Just about Servamps.." answered Fushimi.

"Okay, What?" said Kurai.

"You said you had siblings, right, h-how many are you?" asked Fushimi cautiously, while getting a notepad and pencil

"Hmm..one, two, three....We are eight!" replied Kurai.

"What are there names?" asked Fushimi.

"I'll put it by oldest to youngest..Sleepy Ash is our oldest, His also named as Sloth for that is his name. Sleepy Ash of Sloth. Then me, Death of Depression, Doubt Doubt of Envy, All of Love of Lust, Lawless of Greed, Hugh of Pride(I forgot Hugh's name), The Mother of Wrath, World's End of Gluttony. But our creator createad another one whose name is Who's Coming of Melancholy." answered Kurai, bored.

"Ok..." muttered Fushimi while writing in his notepad.

"Can I sleep now?" yawned Kurai.

"Sure.." said Fushimi, as Kurai turned into a small black panther and sleeping at Fushimi's head.

"Lets go outside ok." said Fushimi.

"Okay~" said Kurai, getting comfortable in his head.

"Ok...Yuko! Tell my parents that i'll be going out, ok?" yelled Fushimi loudly to one of Kurai's subclass working as a maid.

"Mmm!" muffled Yuko while dusting the shelves in the living room.

-o-o-o-o-

At  some shops

"He's a vampire! Come on Kuro turn into a human!"

"Your like Sakuya now.."

"Come on! Its true!"

"Vampire? Hey Kurai, Do you think its one of your siblings?" asked Fushimi to his Servamp, who went to his coat's jacket a while ago.

"Hmm..What animal.." asked Kurai with her eyes closed.

"Hmm..A cat, its a black stray cat." answered Fushimi.

"Its a lion..Thats Sleepy Ash.." said Kurai bored.

"A lion?! Are you sure?!" whispered Fushimi confused.

"Yeah..He's hiding as a cat...I know everything about the Servamps.." answered Kurai.

"Hey look..Theres a magic show.." said Fushimi pointing to a pink-haired magician who is doing a magic trick.

"Hmm? He has red eyes..He's a subclass.." said Kurai as she narrowed her eyes.

"Lets help them.." said Fushimi as he saw the subclass bite a person's neck.

"Hmm..Whatever.." said Kurai as she was dragged to Fushimi's neck.

"Bite me..now.." said Fushimi preparing.

"Okay.." said Kurai as turned into a human and bit harshly into Fushimi's neck as Fushimi flinched. And a colored leash-thingy was connected to Fushimi's wrist to Kurai's neck.

"Lets go..Kurai." said Fushimi, while narrowing his eyes like Kurai.