[21] ❝Instincts❞

Fell sighed as he walked back home, after meeting the alternative version of his brother

Fell sighed as he walked back home, after meeting the alternative version of his brother. He flipped the notebook once again, trying to figure out the mystery. A sinking feeling suddenly came as he felt like he was being stalked. He looked back. But, no one's behind him.

Huh. Maybe it's just his instincts acting on again.

Fell shrugged off the weird feeling before continued walking back home. But, little did he know that something, or someone is stalking him, with a bone in hand.

They smiled, as Fell teleported to the dom.

Sans rushed to his dom after school, without even greeting his boyfriend as he slammed the door to the bathroom, tears sipping out of his eye sockets

Sans rushed to his dom after school, without even greeting his boyfriend as he slammed the door to the bathroom, tears sipping out of his eye sockets. He felt disgusted, as he felt the souling moving in his soul. It has been almost a month since the incident happened, and soft tissues of his ecto flesh could be seen glowing a dim light blue. He covered his mouth immediately when he heard Fell's voice.

"sans! are you alright in there?"

In panic, Sans hurried to make sure that his ecto flesh is fully covered by his shirt and that there was no glow being exposed. He took a last look before wiping his tears away and trying to make his voice sounded as if he had never even broke down.

"i'm alright. it's nothing serious."

The door opened, revealing Sans as he walked out of the bathroom. Fell immediately hugged him, as if he haven't seen him for years. Surprised of the sudden contact, Sans tried to move away, but to no avail. Knowing that he can't escape, he hugged back as his soul felt that familiar comforting warmth that he had when he has fallen in love with Fell.

 Knowing that he can't escape, he hugged back as his soul felt that familiar comforting warmth that he had when he has fallen in love with Fell

"so...you are saying that there is a celebration party at your place today? what time is it?" Fell asked as Blue excitedly grabbed a poster that he had made, showing the time as 5. "IT'S AT 5! I HOPE YOU TWO WOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT!" Blue said, excited as Fell was looking kind of interested in going for the party. Sans on the other hand...not so much.

Sans was fidgeting with his phalanges, his bones were shaking as he thought of all the ways that the party could go wrong. Someone might found out the fact that he's pregnant, with the ecto body and the glow. They would tell everybody, and that all of them would think of him as a slut. And if Fell had found out, he would break up with him! Or-

Fell placed his phalange at his shoulder, causing Sans to got out of his thoughts as he saw both of Blue's and Fell's faces changed into a look of worry. Damn it he shouldn't have thought so long-

"are you alright sweetheart?" Fell's voice was calm, as he patted his shoulder. Sans flinched at the sudden contact, before calming himself down. "yeah, i'm alright. what are we talking about again?" Sans asked as Blue explained about the party to him once again.

"SO...ARE YOU TWO INTERESTED?" Blue asked as Fell nodded his skull, while Sans firmly said, "i'm not going".

"you're not going?" Fell asked as Sans nodded. Blue's eye lights immediately dimmed a bit as he heard that his best friend is not coming to the party. "SANS, COULD YOU PLEASE GO? YOU COULD JUST REST AT THE COUCH TOO! PLEASEEEE?" Blue pleaded and performs his 'puppy eyes'.

"i don't know blue. i feel as if something bad would happen."

"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?" Blue said as he performed some more 'puppy eyes'. Sans sighed. Puppy eyes are indeed his weakness, huh?

"alright..." Sans gave in as Blue cheered for his victory. Hopefully his instincts are wrong...

To be continued! <3Sans and Fell, you both should have trusted your instincts

To be continued! <3
Sans and Fell, you both should have trusted your instincts...
And WOOOOOOO! A celebration party! The party can't go wrong, right?
Some stalking alert! :D