14

Era's POV

Era's POV

Really? Kakasimula palang ng school year may ball na agad? Ugh. I do not like social events. They overwhelm me to the point where I wish the floor would just eat me. And I hate being the center of attention! Also! After all that I need 5-10 business days before I can recharge and function as a human being again.

I stared at the bright ball of electricity floating infront of me. A small thunder came from the bright ball that startled me. It made a projector in front of me, something was written.

Initium Salvete: A day of festivity. A festival for the dawn of this new school year. There will be a welcome ball for the new students on the night of the festival.

Sit dea vobiscum!
Mysticon Academy

I just finished training with Cross today, di pa sana ako aalis but he told me that we'll just continue some other time since the Mystics are busy with the preparations of the festival. The Mystics, which includes me. Yey! *note the sarcasm*

I should still be training now, the sooner I master my power, the sooner I meet the Headmistress, and the sooner I find my parents. And besides, I have a lot of to do's! Like one, find out what Cross is hiding in that classroom, two, get my necklace fixed, and three, master my power. At ngayon, nadagdagan pa!

"C'mon, Era! Sumama nalang tayo. This is my first time being invited to come with the Mystics, and duh? gown shopping, that's just so exciting!" Nagtitiling sabi ni Serenity.

"Do we really need to go? I have more important things to do." I reasoned. "Your Mom and Dad wanted you to come to this school not just to master your power, Era. They also want you to belong, and how can you belong when you don't even wanna socialize? Enjoy, Era!"

Napaisip naman ako sa sinabi ni Serenity. Kinuha ko ang kwintas ko mula sa aking bulsa. Maybe she's right. Andito narin naman ako, it won't hurt to enjoy, right?

"Atsyaka pwede mong ipaayos ang kwintas mo sa pupuntahan natin." Serenity suggested. Tinignan ko naman siya, she has this hopeful look in her face. "Fine!" I surrendered. She squealed and drag me where the Mystics told us to meet up.

What a bad decision for you Serenity. Natatawang sabi ko sa isip ko. "Guys! You're here!" Nakangiting salubong saamin ni Keiji na katabi ang di masayang makita kami na si Relani.

"The audacity." Bulong ni Relani na kaagad sinuway ni Keiji kaya nanahimik.

"Glad you two could join us." Ngiting salubong ni Loreal.