13

Era's POV

Era's POV

"The Blood Book?" Di makapaniwalang tanong ni Elena.

"Oo. Yun yung pinunta ko sana do'n sa library eh. But I couldn't find it." Nadidismayang sagot ko naman.

"Of course you won't find it." Sagot naman bigla ni Irish.

I looked at her. "At bakit naman hindi?"

"Because it doesn't exist anymore." She simply said.

Mukhang alam na ni Elena ang tatanungin ko kung kaya't inunahan na niya ako. "The Blood Book was a written oath of love for the King by his past lover. Nandon din sa librong 'yon ang bahagi ng storyang 'di nila sinasabi, it was the woman's diary, it was her part of the story."

"It was called the Blood Book because when she died she sealed that book with her blood and soul. Which means, if that book ever gets to be opened, she would rise again to tell her part of the story." Seryosong tugon niya pa.

"Part of the story that they want to stay hidden." Seryosong sabi ni Tasha, but then she smiled. "And you probably won't find it anyway. Kasi nasa kamay 'yon ng mga royals, and they would do everything to not let her live again, they've probably burned it already." Sabi naman ni Tasha.

"No, they didn't."

"What?" Irish.
"Paano mo naman nasabi?" Tasha.
"How would you know?" Elena.

"Huh?" Naguguluhang tinignan ko naman silang tatlo.

"You said that they didn't burn it. How are you so sure?" Tanong ni Irish. Napakunot-noo naman ko. "I never said that."

They looked at each other as if they were talking to one another using their eyes, they looked relieved. "But, you really just did." Nakangiting sabi naman ni Elena. "Oo nga, Era. We clearly heard you." Sabi pa ni Tasha.

"But, I didn't say anything!" Pagtatanggol ko naman sa sarili ko. Tasha clapped her hands while Elena laughed and Irish just smiled.

"Omg! See?! I was right, Irish!" Nakangiting sabi naman ni Tasha kay Irish.

"What's happening?!" Naguguluhang sabi ko naman.

"Nothing to worry about, Era. You just cleared something for us." Nakangiting sagot ni Elena. Kahit naguguluhan ay hindi na ako nagtanong pa. They wouldn't answer me anyway.