And handsome.

And more handsome.

I shook my head at my not so cool thoughts. Since when I started finding him handsome.

Since you stepped in the building for the first time.  A voice in my brain mocked.

Well that's partly true.... Okay. Completely.

He is a handsome guy. And I am going to appreciate his handsomeness. Okay! I am human. I appreciate beautiful things. Especially men...

We walked out of the hotel and the waiters were looking at us a bit weirdly but obviously didn't say anything.

We sat in the car and daniel spoke. "So, where do you want to go?"

"McDonalds" I said happily. He glanced at me looking amused. "Really?" He asked as his eyes danced with amusement.

"Why are you saying "really", like McDonalds is a bad thing. They are great and much cheaper than your 5 star hotels". I said, finding his reaction quite offensive.

He chuckled and shook his head. He was driving quietly. God. This guy is super monotonic, like he doesn't speak. Always so quite. Ugh.

I wonder if he even listens to music. I turned on the music. The song "for you" by liam payne and rita ora was blasting on radio.

I have just listened to this song one time so I didn't really know the lyrics.

I got a little shocked when daniel started singing. I looked at him weirdly. Wow. That wasn't something I expected. This guys is full of surprises.

"/Been waiting for the lifetime for you. Been breaking for the lifetime for you/". Daniel sang along in a low voice.

"/wasn't looking for love till I found you/". Daniel looked at me and sang. I looked away feeling a little embarrassed.

The song wasn't completely finished till we reached the place I was quite excited to go. Finally! I muttered under my breath and got out of the car.

Daniel came to me. "I was just going to open the door for you". He said. I smiled at him. "You don't have to".

We went in and gave our orders. Well I gave mine and he copied me. We sat in the crowd of adults, teenagers waiting for our orders.

God, I am hungry. I looked at daniel and saw him checking the surroundings of the place and looking a bit uncomfortable as the table nearby of stupid horny teenagers were shamelessly checking him out and were making vulgar remarks.

If only I could strangle these girls. I thought bitterly. Wait. Where did that come from?

Why did I sound jealous?

Hell no! I couldn't be jealous. I guess I am a little too hungry. I shook my head.

I bet it's the first time of him being here. I laughed at my thought which I am damn sure is true.

That snapped his attention and he looked at me with an easy smile on his lips. "Why are you laughing?". He asked.

"Its your first time here. Right?". I asked laughing a little.

"Obviously no!". He said a little too quickly. I looked at him suspiciously. I saw a little blush crept it's way on his neck.

He is blushing!

I started laughing as I saw him getting uncomfortable "You are blushing". I said to annoy him more.

He frowned at me and mumbled. "Shut up". I still laughed and soon he joined me. He can be cute at times.

"But really! I have been here one time. David made me come here". He said defensively.

"God. You are missing out". I said.

At that our orders arrived. "Yess". I said out loud out of excitement of my food while daniel just shook his head at me with a smile still playing on his lips.

I took a bite of my burger. Gosh. It's so yummy. I took a fry and ate it. I love fries. And burger. And coke. I sipped my coke. Yum.

I was half way way on eating my burger when I noticed that daniel still hasn't touched his food. I looked up to tell him when I saw him looking at me with a smile on his face.

I blushed as I realized he has been looking at me the whole time I was eating. I picked up my drink from the table and sipped on it while sneaked a glance at him to see him looking at me with wider smile than before.

"You know right that you are super creepy". I said despite the blush on my face. 

"Your fault that you are so beautiful". He said as he finally picked up his burger.

I blushed at the compliment. God why is he behaving all lovey dovey and crap not that I don't like it.

"Shut up and eat your food". I said as I finished my burger. I then sat back and started eating my fries and this time I looked at him.

"How is it?". I grinned.

"Great". He said with mouth full of food. I stole a fry from his tray.

"Hey that was mine". He complained but I continued stealing them and ate em all.

We then got back to the car to go back to office. Eating so much has made me lazy and I don't think I can work. All I want to do right now is to sleep on my comfy bed.

"So where now?" He asked.

"Uh-Office". I said despite not wanting to go.

"Maybe we can go to your place?" He asked as he looked at me with a charming smile on his face. I ignored the butterflies in my stomcah and thought about it.

I hummed. "Not a bad idea". I grinned.

We then went to my house and spent the rest of the time watching movies and talking about anything and everything.

It was 9 in the night when daniel decided to go to back.

"Bye". I said as I saw him getting in his car.

"Bye. I can't remember when was the last time I had this much fun".

He smiled the smile which I have started to adore.

I waved at him as he pulled out of the driveway.

I closed the door and leaned against it and let out a breathe.

I think I have developed a crush on my boss.

*****