“Because he’s full of himself” I said. I got up and sat down next to the girls. “Hello” I said to them. I was praying that they would be nice.

“Hello, I’m Princess Jasmine” said Jasmine, smiling. “Niall’s girlfriend”

“I’m Eleanor” said Eleanor, also smiling. “Lou’s girlfriend. And he’s not gay. Nor is Harry, if that’s what you were thinking. I got the same impression too”

 “And I’m Princess Danielle” she said. “Liam’s fiancée”

“I thought Liam was the youngest…” I said.

They all raised an eyebrow at me, and then shook their heads. “No, he’s older than Harry and Niall. How do you not know any of this?” Danielle asked.

I sighed. How many more times do I have to tell people? Doesn’t word get out around here? “I don’t like the Royal family. I was forced to come here. And in about a year, when I turn eighteen, I’m going to leave” They exchanged a glance.

Eleanor shook her head at me. “You can’t”

“And why not?” I asked.

“They won’t let you. Once you get here, they don’t let you out. The only way to leave is either to get hanged or to be royalty” said Eleanor. “I tried to get out on my eighteenth, but they wouldn’t let me. And then a few months after that I started dating Louis, that’s the only reason I managed to get through this place”

“You’re making it sound like something bad happens here” I said slowly.

They were all quiet before Jasmine smiled, “I think you best be going now”

I was suddenly confused, “What do you mean; you think I should be going now?”

“Go” Jasmine ordered. I stood up, did a quick curtsey and I was out the door. I walked out of the door at the bottom of the stairs and walked into Holly.

“What were you doing in there?” she asked, suddenly worried.

“I was… Hiding from King umm…?”

“Des?”  Holly offered.

“Yeah, King Des” I said.

“But why were you up there?” Holly asked.

“Does it matter?” I asked, getting annoyed.

“Yes, was there anyone up there?” she asked.

I sighed, “No”

She just nodded and kept walking. I shook my head and headed down the stairs and towards the servants room. Someone grabbed my arm. “So, what did you think of our singing?” the voice was unmistakeable.

“What do you want?” I asked, bitterly.

“What do I want?” he asked getting too close for comfort. I narrowed my eyes at him. He grinned at me. My eyes flickered around, to find the place deserted. Oh, great. He put his hand behind my neck, and pressed his lips to mine.

I felt his hand go from my neck to my hip, and then his hand on my wrist loosened a little. It loosened some more. I kissed him back until his hand let go of my wrist. I then furiously pulled away from him, and ran towards the servant’s room, knowing he couldn’t follow me in here. I looked back at him, and he knew exactly what I had done. I walked into the room,  “Who was that?” a voice came from behind me.

I turned around to find Victoria, hugging her teddy. “No one” I answered.

“It didn’t look like no one” she said quietly. “Is he your boyfriend?”

This little kid was smarter then she looked. I shook my head. “No” I said, bitterly.

She gave me a smile, “Do you know where April is?”

“No” I said slowly, “I thought she was here”

Victoria yawned. “Nighty-night”

I smiled at her, “Night Victoria”

She walked off, yawning, towards one of the bunks. April walked in the door, her hair a mess as if she had been running her hands through her hair a lot. “Are you alright?” I asked.

She shook her head, and looked up. “No, not really” she sat down on the chair near the door. I raised an eyebrow. “Well, King Des wants to… hang you…” My eyes widened.

“He wants to do what?”

“I convinced him otherwise though…” she paused.

I sighed, “What did you promise him?”

She bit her lip, “I’m sorry…” she said. “I promised him that you would be Prince Harry’s personal servant”