an old friend

IN a billion years, never would I have thought that  I would hear the name Lorelai Blaise, ever again

IN a billion years, never would I have thought that I would hear the name Lorelai Blaise, ever again.

Although, if I'm being honest, I wasn't completely truthful with Detective Ramirez. I froze when she asked me about her. As a matter of fact, I did know Lorelai personally, but I left that life behind 6 years ago.

I knew why they asked. We all did.

As of today, the SFPD's top priority was finding the vigilante/mob boss who called herself 'Robyn Hoode' , and that was recently revealed to be my former best friend, Rory Blaise.

Today was exhaustive. I was rummaging through the memoirs of my past life, trying to find a connection to my vigilante ex-best friend ( as you do ) and I had the growing suspicion that I was being watched.

AmoI found an old picture frame with a photo of two girls in their teenage years. One had raven black hair that was cut sharp, and raggedly, and the other had strawberry-blonde hair that was curled and kept neatly.

In terms of appearance, they couldn't more diverse. The blonde had perky features, bright blue eyes, and porcelain- toned skin. The dark- haired beauty had olive-toned skin, a sharp nose and twinkling brown eyes that held a glint of mischief. I let my eyes roam over the writing on the bottom of the frame. 'Happy birthday Ana!' 

Lorelai.

Someone knocked on the door harshly, startling me from my thoughts. I was about to swing it open, like I always do, but given the recent events in my life, I decided to use the peephole to check out who it was.

'Detective Ramirez?' I blurted, while opening the door for the brunette .

'Please, Call me Beca.' She closed the door behind her. 'Listen, Analisa -' She started. I cut her off. ' It's Ana.  And please, take a seat.' She sat down on a teal armchair. She looked around at my studio apartment. 'I know, right ?' I giggled.' I can't believe it either. '

Living in a studio apartment in San Francisco had been an absolute dream. Sure, I only had one bedroom ( But with a queen size bed, mind you, ) a small kitchenette, and a living room, but I could decorate it with all my 90's pop posters and pastel furniture. It was definitely better than... there.

I shook off my thoughts, and noticed Detecti- I mean, Beca,  staring at me. 

'So?' I asked Beca. 'You wanted to inform me of something?' Beca sighed. 'Yes.' She motioned to the second armchair next to her. ' You might want to sit down for this, Ana.' I did as I was told.

'Look,' she started. 'You don't look like a bad person to me.'  I shifted uncomfortably. ' Thanks.. I gues-' She interjected, blurting out something I couldn't believe. 

 ' You are... one of the prime suspects in the Tressler robbery.' 

Yayyyyyy! 

503 WORDS, PEEPS!

So, who is your fave character so far? 

Beca Ramirez is awesome, right? 

Vote, an Comment lovelies!

GOODBYE!