30

"Who am I? You decide. Suicide."

______________

______________

    Lisa it's time to forget him. Please...don't hurt yourself anymore, there's plenty of boys out there. He's not the only one.

No. He's the one I love. The one I cherish. The one I'll only love.

My stubborn self won't accept to just leave him off. I know he wouldn't do this, I knew him very good. I knew him too well even to his heart. He loved me very much, but all of a sudden? I don't think so.

I can't just leave him, I just stay strong. Strong so I won't loose the first love I've gotten. I know he won't reply back, but I guess I have to go for a chance.

I have to fight for my relationship with Jungkook, what if....what if he's just acting to get away from me?

I shook my head thinking too much and drank my water of glass. I heard a sigh and that person sat next to me.

"Lisa...really? Again?"

Chaeyoung called out in a whisper voice to it wake up the others and hugged me. She patted my back carefully like I'm an child and I could feel her small smile.

"Let everything out, don't hold in. I want to see you happy again Lisa..."

As her words left my eyes blurred a bit. Was I actually hurting her and my unnies for not being me anymore?

I hugged her back tightly and wiped my quiet tears. I giggled a bit when I thought about what Chaeyoung was doing the other day.

"What?"

"Remember....you drank all the banana milk I bought because it's too good and was sick for 3 days?"

She whined making me calm down my tears. Chaeyoung will always be the one here with me, also Jennie and Jisoo.

__________

Chapter 30 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭