13

"I'm not just an flower you can
pick by the look and then throw it away however you want"

"I'm not just an flower you can pick by the look and then throw it away however you want"

__________

Waking up with the loud noises my members are giving I went out my room with my blanket hugging around my body and walked slowly to where the fuss is going on.

With puffy eyes I stood on the entrance leaning my head on the board.

"What's going on?"

I rubbed my eyes and looked to the clear view. My eyes widen a bit I saw every memebers is here, bangtan boys are here.

I quickly bowed and only made eye contact with Namjoon oppa.

Turning back I went to my room again to only hear my name being said. Knowing it was him I ignored and went to my dark room locking it after.

I lied down on my side and just really want to see him. But if I do I know I'll break down, maybe even more tears will come out more than last time.

I've only been crying this week, I've no idea what to do. I can't even tell anybody why and what happened, if I tell Jennie she'll for sure start hating me even more for lying more and not telling her anything. Why does everything never goes my way?

I changed into my sweats and went back to bed. I'm feeling dizzy for sleeping all day, but I'm a bit better.

Humming musics to myself I thought of the stuff we used to always do. I can't even last 4 days without you. I miss you, I love you, I wanna kiss your cute lips.

"Lisa?"

Jennie knocked and tried to talk with me but I ignored her.

Hearing her voice makes my tears comes even more, my sobs are uncontrollable. Jennie on the other side was knocking on the other side and said they were gone already. I still couldn't go out though.

My eyes have a lot of tears, just like my best friend Chaeyoung. I feel so numb I can't feel anything. I wiped my tears many time with it just coming back. Being heart broken has finally come...the crack in my heart I've never want.

It was true I wanted to be with him forever if fate did let us, but I guess it didn't worked out. But I've never thought of hurting him, never wanted his fame, I just wanted his love for me. The love I gave him back.

I don't understand anything, his smiles were so big when we went out together, his beautiful laughter, his touch. Caressing my head and my waist hugging under the shining moon.

"Mian..."

I whispered to myself, whispered to my life, to my love life.

__________

Chapter 13 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭