28

"Will you forever be like that?"

_____________

    It's been a couple days from the award show and I've been feeling the same. I haven't checked in with an doctor yet as I hate going there.

I guess I was just overworking my body that day when I was sick. I have to drink water almost every time to deny the dehydration I might get which doesn't help my body.

Today I've heard there's another rumor about Jungkook. All reporters out there are now being suspicious over me and Jungkook somehow even though we're doing nothing at all. I've saw one report giving reasons why which were interesting, but nearly true by what he/she gave.

I turned off my phone leaving an sigh. I've been feeling so depressed that I don't even know what  to do anymore.i really tried my best to forget his ass, but just couldn't.

My members are loosing hope on how to cheer me up, no matter what they say I'll go back and say I still miss him.

I think I'm also loosing hope on myself too. I need to learn that once he's gone, he's clearly gone.

He doesn't love me, he never even think about that, he played me like an flower begging to be picked out.

I wore my plain sweats like always and walked out my room and into the living room finding all my members there watching movies.

"What's up?"

I asked but they just kept quiet.  I gave a sigh, are they ignoring me now?

"Hello? I'm talking to you"

I looked at them and saw that they weren't moving, they were....frozen.

I stood up quickly going to the phone and dialed the police station. No luck, they didn't pick up. I quickly grabbed my shoes and ran out the door looking for maybe someone that can help. But when I reached outside, it wasn't just them.

Everyone, everyone we're frozen. Maybe there's sill more people that isn't frozen.

I ran to BTS dorm and when I opened they were frozen, I felt so lost. Suddenly the thunders came and the lights went off.

I looked everywhere for a flashlight crawling but remembered I have my phone with me.

I turned on the flash in the dark room and found no one here. They just...disappeared.

"Hello?"

I called out afraid. I'm so scared my voice was shaking and so is my hands. I walked out the room and made my way outside carefully.

Nobody was here anymore like earlier, they're all gone. All those people that froze except me are gone.

I quickly remembered about my members and ran my fastest back to the dorm. I opened the door to find them...unfrozen?

I ran to them  and hugged them but once I touched Jisoo unnie she faded away...just like ash. I was confused, I looked at Chaeyoung and Jennie unnie to be found fading away too.

"No...unnie! Chaeng!"

I yelled uselessly and fell to my knees sobbing.

"Please.....don't leave me"

_____________

Chapter 28 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭