Bokuto looks up at him in confusion. "Like pregnant pregnant?"

"Yes."

"What?! How?! We are still in high school! That's awesome! So is there a little me in there? Wait are you sure it's my child?" Bokuto asked.

Akaashi giggles at Bokuto reaction. "It's yours. I still haven't told anyone."

"We should tell my parents! They will be super happy!" Bokuto laid his hand on Akaashi belly. It has gotten a bit big.

After telling their families, they both accept it and started to look after Akaashi. Bokuto especially did everything to protect Akaashi and his unborn child.

Akaashi didn't attend school nor at practice. Moving too much wasn't good. So Akaashi stayed home and was looked after carefully. His mood would change every now and then.

Akaashi and Bokuto cried after seeing their baby. "What are you gonna name her?" The nurse asked.

"(Y/n)." Akaashi answered and kissed his baby head.

"Bokuto Akaashi (y/n). That's wonderful!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Shh. Bokuto!" Everyone in the room glares at him.

Bokuto ignored them and hugged akaashi and his daughter.

"Gawh!" (Y/n) said as she watched the ball fly down and hit the floor hard.

"Did you like that (y/n)?!" Bokuto shouted at her.

(Y/n) just laughed and sucks Akaashi fingers. Akaashi smiled down at his daughter. "Aw, she is so cute!" Yukie pokes (y/n) cheeks.

Yamato made funny faces and made (y/n) giggle a lot. Akaashi looks at the court and sighs. He wished he could play with Bokuto again but he had to regain all his energy before he could. Plus he didn't want to hand his daughter over to anyone. All of the sudden (y/n) started to cry and Akaashi started to cradle her.

"I swear Akaashi you are going to be a good mother." Kaori smiles sweetly at him.

Akaashi blushed and calmed down (y/n). After some weeks Akaashi was back to being completely strong as before. He started to play volleyball again.

Akaashi mom was happy that she was a grandma. She sometimes brought (y/n) at practice to let her see her parents play. Konoha would mostly play with (y/n) whenever she was present.

During the last torment, Fukurōdani lost to Karasuna. The teammate felt super bad. But once they saw their precious (y/n), a smile was soon plastered on their faces. You made cute noises and when you were in someone's arm you would squeeze their nose. You were strong like your father and squeeze too hard sometimes.

As the end of the year came to a close Bokuto and Akaashi spent their time together and of course with you too.

When the time came, Akaashi cried hard seeing Bokuto leave for college.  Bokuto promised that he will return one day for the both you. You didn't know because you were a baby.

"Okaa-san I'm hungry!" You yelled. Your father was working hard on a assignment for college. You can tell that he was having a hard time. You hated when he was stressed. You got a chair and struggled to get on.

Akaashi noticed and helped you. You faced him and look at him. "When is obaa-san coming home?" You asked.

Akaashi got to go to college around his town. He couldn't take you to college with him and he obviously couldn't leave you alone  with your grandma for four years. Akaashi sighs. "In a couple of hours sweetie. Go do play with your toys."