Beautiful as me

Oikawa x Iwaizumi x child reader
(Just so you know, you came in the hallway of your house.)

"Ah! She is so cute!" Oikawa exclaims as he saw his daughter covered in mud. Her hair was so muddy and all her clothes were wet. But yet, she still managed to look really cute and beautiful.

"Iwa-chan, look how cute our daughter is!" Oikawa calls out.

"Oí! Stop squealing like a girl." Iwaizumi came in the room with a disappointment written all over his face. But once his eyes landed on his daughter, he couldn't deny how adorable she looked. Iwaizumi chuckles. "She is really adorable."

You just stood there like a T-Rex and didn't know what was happening. All your mind could progress was that your dads were happy. So you decided to play along. "Hi daddies!" You wave at them and a piece of muddy hair fell on your face. So you moved it away and tuck it behind your ear. Then you give them a big huge smile.

"Iwa-chan hand me your phone!" Oikawa said and Iwaizumi immediately did.

Then Oikawa took a picture of you.

••••••

CRASH!

You accidentally knocked over a vase in the house. You were just running from your imaginary friend. Which was a Godzilla and he was chasing you.

Since Oikawa was a model and he was away at work, Iwaizumi had to take care of you.

He came running in the room and sees the mess. You bow your head and apologize. Iwaizumi sighs and rubs his head in anger.

"I was playing with Godzilla!" You exclaim.

When you said that Iwaizumi remembered when he was just like you. Except he had a Godzilla toy and he would play with it every time.

"Next time be more careful sweetie." He kissed your head.

You smile brightly at him and nod your head.

Then you continue to play around the house.

•••••••

"Well I'm going to work." Your dad, Oikawa, stood up from the table.

You always wondered where your dad worked and what he was. "Daddy I want to go with you!" I stood up from your chair and almost fell but Oikawa caught you.

He chuckles. "To work?"

You nod your head. "Okay then let's go." He picks you up and gets you dressed up. Iwaizumi gets dressed too and then you run to the car.

The car was a nice jeep. Your dad, Iwaizumi, buckles you up in your chair. Then he gets in the front and your other dad sits behind the wheel.

Then you guys head off to work.

••••••••

"Nice. Great! Marvelous!" The photographer exclaimed after each pose.

"Dad why is that man taking pictures of daddy?" You ask Iwaizumi.

"Because your daddy is a beautiful man." He answers.

"Oh...is that what he does all day?"

"Yup pretty much. Your dad has a crappy job and a crappy face." He jokes.

"Iwa-chan! That's not nice! And (y/n) I don't just take pictures of myself." Oikawa took a break from the photo shoot. He walks near his family and knees down to (y/n) level. "I am the face of the whole country. I am on bullet boards and on every magazine!"

"Is that all you do?" You ask.

"Yes, I am too beautiful and everyone want me." He smirks.

"Oí! Stop being too full of yourself or I'll leave you." Iwaizumi threatened Oikawa.

Oikawa chuckles. He knows too well that Iwaizumi wouldn't leave him, especially when they have a daughter that they have to maintain. He stands up and give Iwaizumi a kiss on the cheek.

Then he grabs your tiny hand. "Wanna model with me?"

"Yes!" You excitedly jump up and down.

"Let's go and get you dressed then!" He takes you to the dressing room.

Once you were dressed, you were the center attention. You liked it a lot and your father was jealous. But who can blame him, your cute face was too irresistible. Of course there are people who are gonna pay attention to you.

"Aw! Is this your little daughter Oikawa? She is so adorable!" The photographer squeals.

Oikawa chuckles. "Yep, we are going to take photos together today. Isn't that right (y/n)?"

"Yup!" You popped the 'P'.

You were in your fathers arms and posed. While you guys posed, Iwaizumi was standing there, admiring his two beautiful lovers. He could tell that you and Oikawa were exactly the same, you both were irresistible.

You two are just too beautiful for this world.

"You are beautiful as me!" Oikawa exclaims happily with you on his lap holding up the peace sign up to the camera.