Child

Bokuaka x reader

Akaashi day started with him throwing up in the bathroom. He was getting sick of morning sickness already. Should he tell Bokuto? No. Bokuto and him are still in high school. There is no way he was going to tell Bokuto the truth. It would only cause trouble for the both of them. Bokuto wouldn't want to have a child yet while he is in high school.

Akaashi started to cry. He knows that if he told Bokuto then he will leave akaashi alone. Akaashi didn't want to lose Bokuto, not yet. He just needed to find the right moment to tell him and needed more time to enjoy his time.

As akaashi walked to school with his boyfriend, he started to wonder if he should abort. That would probably be best for the both of them. But thinking about it made him cry.

"Akaashi! Are you alright?" Bokuto suddenly got worried.

Akaashi smiles at him. How could he do that to a creature? A creature that he made with his lover. There was no way he was going to do that. "I'm fine Bokuto."

"Are you sure?" Bokuto raised an eyebrow. He felt something off from akaashi. Akaashi rarely cries and this worried him a lot.

Was akaashi keeping a secret from him? If so, why didn't he tell Bokuto about it? Is it personal? Bokuto started to wonder if he should ask about it or not.

"Bokuto-San let's go or we are going to be late." Akaashi snaps Bokuto out of his thought.

"Ah! You are right let's go quickly!" Bokuto yelled.

"Wait don't run to fast." Akaashi started to get worried.

He should walk slowly. Bokuto being the good boyfriend he is stayed with Akaashi. Sure they were late but it didn't matter to them.

At lunch, Akaashi ate a lot. Bokuto even gave his lunch to Akaashi. Bokuto never knew his boyfriend could eat a lot. Bokuto just smiled and watched his boyfriend eat. It was a beautiful sight for him.

During practice, Akaashi started to get really tired. So he decided to stay at the bench. Bokuto was upset but Akaashi health was important to him.

As the day passed by Akaashi started today more and he got tired quickly. Bokuto noticed the sudden change. During lunch, Bokuto started to wonder if Akaashi was cheating on him. Has someone else made him happier? Is that why he was eating more and getting tired of Bokuto lately?

The thought of that seemed unrealistic. Akaashi would never do that to him. Would he?

After practice Bokuto walked Akaashi home. "Bye Bokuto." Akaashi smiled.

Bokuto grabbed Akaashi wrist. "I need to talk to you."

Akaashi nods his head and they both walk inside the house. Once they were in the room. Bokuto glares at Akaashi. "Tell me what is going on."

Akaashi froze. "W-what do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me Keiji. I noticed you have changed a lot. What's the reason?"

Akaashi frowns and sits down on his bed.  He soon bursts out in tears. Bokuto quickly sat next to him and hugged him. "It's okay. I'm here for you."

Akaashi looks up at Bokuto. "Would you ever leave me?"

Bokuto looked taken back. "No. I would never leave you."

"Then what if I told you I was pregnant? Would you leave me?" Akaashi asked.

"Well, that would be in a couple of years Akaashi."

"No Bokuto-san...I'm pregnant." Akaashi stood up.