Snowy day

Bokuto x Akaashi x Child reader

Bokuto and Akaashi were on their couch snuggling against each other while their daughter was sleeping soundly in her bedroom.

"Akaashi it's snowing! Let's wake up (y/n) and play outside!" Bokuto yelled as he noticed it was snowing outside.

Akaashi looks over at the window and sighs. "Bokuto there isn't even enough snow to play with." He stand up from the couch and walks into the kitchen.

Bokuto pouts and prays to God to make the snow go faster. Once he finished praying he happily got up and went to see what his husband was doing.

Akaashi was making hot chocolate because he knew that his two loved one would go outside sooner or later and freeze their assess off.

•••••••

(Y/n) woke up from her bed and rubbed her eyes. Then she let out a cute yawn and stretch. She looks outside at her window and sees snow covering her backyard.

"It's snowing!" She started to jump up and down.

Bokuto and Akaashi heard their daughter yell in her room. Soon they heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Daddy it's snowing!" (Y/n) points to the back door.

"Yes we know." Akaashi smiles as he he reads his book.

"Can I play outside?" She asked.

Bokuto came out of his room and he was already ready to play outside. "Keiji I'm going." He went outside.

"Wait for me daddy!" (Y/n) yells and goes after her father.

"Wait!" Akaashi gets up and run to get (y/n) coat.

In the backyard, bokuto and his daughter where playing and having fun. Not caring how cold it was.

Akaashi ran outside with his coat and pulled (y/n) from Bokuto. "(Y/n) don't ever go outside without your coat." He puts on her coat and gloves on.

(Y/n) giggles and ran to play with the snow.

•••••••

After hours of playing in the snow, they went inside. "D-daddy...my hands are cold!" (Y/n) whines.

Akaashi grabs her tiny hand in his hands and warms them. "How is that?" He asks her.

"Warm." She answered and then walks into the kitchen.

"Here baby." Bokuto hands (y/n) a cup of hot chocolate.

"Thanks!" She smiles and sips a bit.

"Guys...can you please pick up your clothes after you come in?" Akaashi pick up the clothes that bokuto and his daughter took off as they came in the house.

"Sorry babe." Bokuto apologizes and sit down at the table with (y/n).

"Can we play in the snow tomorrow?" (Y/n) asks.

Bokuto was about to say 'yes' but Akaashi glares at him. "It's up to daddy."

(Y/n) turns her attention to her mother figure father for a answer. "Fine but not in the morning." He replies.

"Yay!" She throw her hands up in the air.

••••••

Apparently it snowed overnight and they had a ton of snow. Bokuto and (y/n) woke up in the morning and went to play outside without their coats. Akaashi woke up with two sick people whining how cold they were. Akaashi scolded at Bokuto for not putting a coat on their daughter and for not waking him up. (Y/n) just fell asleep in Akaashi arms as he scolded Bokuto.