Shorty

Lev x Yaku x child reader

You were very short for your age and you disliked it. But sometimes you are happy being a shorty. Your short father even taught you how to defend yourself. Whenever your father, Lev, would insult your other father, Yaku would kick him from behind.

You picked up on that and started to do that to others who made fun of your height.

"Hey (y/n) can you get that book on the top shelf? Oh wait you can't because you are too short." Sachihiro smirks at you.

Sachihiro was your best friend and teases you about your height the most. So it was fine to kick him from behind, right? Well you always do it so why not.

You kicked him to the ground and he instantly regretted it. He knew he should have stopped but it was his choice to mess with you.

"You really don't learn your lesson, do you?" You walk away.

When you got home your father greeted you. "How was school?" He asked.

"Great." You simply answer.

"There are my two shorties!" Lev exclaims at you two.

You and Yaku got mad him and Yaku kicked his ass for the both of ya.

••••••••

You where walking home from school one day and some man tried to kidnap you. Like why the fuck would he come out of nowhere and kidnap you just like that? So you ran to the children's playground.

You saw a tube that was pretty small and your size, so you quickly ran there and fit in perfectly. The man tried to get in and got stuck. You crawled to the other side of the tube and ran all the way home.

You were extremely happy that you were small and short.

"Hey (y/n) wanna play basketball?" Sachihiro asked you while you guys were in the gym waiting for volleyball practice to start. "I bet I can win, since you can't reach the net by how short you are."

Instead of getting mad at him like you usually do, you look at him and smile. "Sure."

Sachihiro was expecting a kick ass from you but he didn't receive one. It scared him to death.

But you didn't care at the moment since you were happy with your height. Your height and size saved your life yesterday. You gotta thank your short dad later on.

•••••••••

"Dad why am I short?" You asked Lev.

"Because you got your daddy shortness." He answers.

"Is that a good thing?" You ask him.

"It is at times." Yaku came in the room.

"Really how?"

"You can hide better and fit in small spaces." Yaku answers. "Wouldn't you like to fit in spaces tall people can't fit in?"

"Yes I would like that!" You smile at him.

"See being short isn't that bad." Yaku pokes your nose.

You giggle. "Now let's play hide-n-seek." Lev suggests.

"I'll hide and you count!" You tell your father Lev.

"Okay." Lev closes his eyes and starts to count.

You run and hide with Yaku. You saw a little box that was your size and get in it. While Yaku hid behind some bushes.

"Here I come ready or not!" You heard Lev yell.

Lev found Yaku and then took 15 minutes to find you. You were completely silent.

"(Y/n) where are you?" Your fathers call out.

They saw the box but didn't think you would be there. Once you had enough of hiding you came out. "Here I am!" You shout and your fathers turn to face you and chuckle.

All the long you were hiding in the box. Lev picks you up and hugs you and Yaku chuckles. You really love playing hide-n-seek with anyone especially with your fathers.

••••••••••

The only time you will hate being short is when you have to reach for the cookies. It was on top of something really tall that is probably Lev height or bigger.

You absolutely hated that and there was a bunch of good cookies stacked up there. Lev would only give you cookies when you brought good grades from school or when he wasn't lazy to get it. But Lev always came home exhausted from work and Yaku was probably working or busy and he could grab the cookies but won't. If he did then Lev would tease him and make Yaku mad.

So you actually hated that a lot and wished that you were average height. But being short had lots of pros and a bit of cons.