Lost batteries

Kagehina x child reader

"Baka don't say that in front of her!" Hinata yelled at Kageyama.

"What is a dumbass?" (Y/n) asked her fathers.

"Don't say that. It's a bad word honey." Hinata told her.

(Y/n) nodded her head in confusion but if it was bad then she wouldn't say it. But part of her wanted so badly to say it. Kageyama needed to be more careful of his vocabulary. He only called Hinata a dumbass because he thought Hinata forgot to buy new batteries for the controller.

There was nothing to do now. What would he do without watching his favorite shows?

Hinata took (y/n) to play in the backyard with her siblings. "Akane! Play with your sister." He called out to her.

"Okay." She comes and gets you.

"(Y/n) you are on my team!" Your brother yelled.

"No she's on my team!" Akane yelled. You had no idea what they were playing and you stood there like a idiot. As your siblings argue you wonder off to the front yard and picked up flowers. Then you come across a pack of batteries. You smiled and stood up running to the front of the house. You knocked on the door and Kageyama opened the door.

"(Y/n) what are you doing up here?" He asked.

You held up the batteries in his face. "Daddy daddy! I found the batteries!"

Hinata came and picked you up. "I told you I didn't forget!" He glared at Kageyama.

"Whatever at least we have the batteries." Kageyama was embarrassed and took batteries.

Hinata chuckled and kissed your cheeks. "Thanks (y/n)."

"Your welcome daddy." You giggle.

•••

Sorry it's short!