Kitten

Kuroo x Kenma x child reader

"Bye!" (Y/n) waves at her friend Akane. They just finished playing at the playground and (y/n) was walking alone back to her house.

As she was walking she heard a little noise. She turned around to see nothing. But then she felt a little fuzzy thing against her leg. She looks down and sees a little black kitten.

The little black kitten reminded her of her father Kuroo. "Oh you are so pretty!" She exclaimed and then keeps walking.

But when she did, she heard the little kitten meowing

But when she did, she heard the little kitten meowing. Then (y/n) look back to see the little kitten following her.

"Come here kitty." She held her arm out and the kitten came in her arms.

(Y/n) picked it up carefully and walks back to her house.

"Kenma what time is it?" Kuroo asked his husband as he looks out the window for his daughter.

"It's only five Kuroo. I'm sure (y/n) is on her way." Kenma was playing on his phone on the couch.

Kuroo was waiting impatiently for his daughter. This was the first time he has let his daughter go out by herself.

Once she appeared at the driveway. Kuroo ran to the door and opened it. (Y/n) was really dirty and had a big smile. But she also had a small kitten.

"Why do you have a cat?" He asked her.

"She was following me." (Y/n) entered the house and took her shoe off.

"Oh that's a cute kitten." Kenma puts his phone down and walks near his daughter. "Why did you bring it here?"

"It looks like daddy!" She held it up so Kenma can see the kitten clearer.

To Kenma surprise, the kitten did look like Kuroo. (Y/n) turns towards Kuroo and held up the cat so he could see it. "Since I love daddy and this cat looks like daddy I decided to take her home!"

Kuroo looks down at his daughter and then a blush appeared on his face. Then he looks away and held up hand up. He didn't want his daughter to see his face. The way (y/n) said it made her look adorable. Too adorable for Kuroo to take.

"Come on let gets you in the bathtub." Kenma said.

"Okay!" She gently put the kitten down and went to the bathroom with Kenma.

•••••••

"Dad can I help cook?" (Y/n) ask Kuroo.

"Sure. Hand me the sauce." Kuroo said as he was stirring some noodles.

"Okay." (Y/n) hands him the bowl of sauce.

Then the cat come and snuggles against Kuroo leg. "Aw! She loves you!" (Y/n) stares at her cat.

"It's a him, (y/n)." Kenma comes in and corrects her.

"Oh yeah. I forgot! I mean he loves you." She smiles.

••••••

After dinner, the family sat down at the couch to watch a movie. As Kuroo inserted a movie, Kenma sat next to (y/n). The cat was on her lap.

"What are you gonna name this cat?" He asked and scratches the cat head.

"Hm..." (y/n) started to think a name.

"I'll cat him (cat name)." She strokes (c/n) ears back.

Kuroo sat on the other side of (y/n) and smiles. "Okay, no sleeping this time (y/n)."

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because you always sleep before the preview begins." He answers.

"Fine." (Y/n) leans on Kenma.

After a few minutes, (y/n) eyes began to fell heavy. She start to close her eyes and eventually fell asleep.

Kenma and Kuroo look at (y/n) and smile. Then they look at each other and they both lean in to kiss each other.

They fell asleep together on the couch, unable to finish the whole movie. And the movie was really good. It was (f/movie). (C/n) slept on Kuroo lap that night.

When Kuroo woke up, his pants was wet.