Bullies don't get mercy

Nagisa's pov.

   I pulled out a knife and swung at the bullie and pulled him down and put my knife to his throat and killed him. The other person started running away.

"Oh no you don't." I say and ran towards him and pinned him down. I was about to plundge my knife at him but he stopped it from going threw him.

"Pl-please...have mer-mercy." He stutterd an started sobing.

"Bullies dont get mercy." I say and his grib loosen by shock. I took my knife and stabbed him in his chest 20 times.

"Cobra!!" I looked up to see Lazuli up at the front of the alley way.

"Android 18. I- they dersved it what else can I fucking say." She just smirked.

"I didn't know you killed people who deserved it. At least let me get rid of the bodies." I got off the body and cleaned my knife with his shirt.

She grabbed a tazer and match. She tazed the body then lit the match and threw it on the body and did it the same to the other body. I grabbed the knife off the floor and did parkour out of the alley way. 

(Time skip brought to you by season 3 of Attack on Titan coming out this year.)

  I got into the fire escape of Karusma's house. I changed out of my bloody clothes and into brand new ones. I put my bloody clothes in the bottom of the trash can. I went out of the house threw the fire escape and walked back in threw the front door.

  When I went threw the front door  I saw Karusma sitting on the couch. I say on the chair next to the couch.

"Miss me?" I said in a playful tone.

"Where the heck have you been. You skipped school aren't you a professional shouldn't you be studying your target."he said he looked pissed.

"Yeah but what dose one day matter if I don't go to school and try to kill him." I said.

"You wasted 24 valuable hours kill your target." He said still pissed pinching his nose. I stood up from my chair.

"Whatever because I had fun for once in my life that didn't involve killing somone okay!! I have fucking made a name for myself world wide because of me killing!! You...you don't have any fucking deal I have been threw in my Fucking life!!"The only thing I could do now was scream. I have been threw my hell and now all I could do is scream.

"Yeah no ones life is perfect." He said.

"Okay then what the hell happened in your life."

"I was bullied threw out my whole life but that's what made me push threw it and I grew stronger. Other than that  I have had a normal life. What about you what happened to you to drive you to kill Mr. Shiota." He said.

"My mom always wanted a girl but ending up getting a worthless piece of a shit for a child. My dad was an alcoholic came home every morning fuckin drunk and smelled like vomit from all the hangovers he had the smell just stuck. One night my mom she didn't want a fucking family. I wouldn't want one eithier is mine was fucked up. But I wouldn't murder for a new family. My mom snapped murdered my dad infront of me at the age of five. She almost murdered me but I lost her in an alley way. And that's where I met my savior Riku and that day I joined the bloods. Five and a half already training to be well how i'm known world wide the Cobra." Just then I ran outside of the house. I ran to Karma's.

(Time skip brought to you by Comender eyebrows).

Karma's pov.

   I was sitting on my couch reading Sonic Ninja when there was a knock on my door. I walked up to the door and opened it too only see Nagisa crying no full on sobing.

"Nagisa... Come in come in." I said with a worried voice. We sat down and he just ended up crying in my shoulder.

"Shh...it's okay. It's okay." I drew circles on his back. He pointed to something on the table. I looked to him pionting to his cigarettes. I grabbed them and gave it to him. He took it and put in his mouth and lit it.