❣ CHAPTER 7 ❣

🌺 Taejin's POV 🌺

One week past since that incident happened to me. My mom and brother taking care of me lately. And Jungkook been scolded of Taehyung oppa, because he didn't take care of me well.

Today is Saturday. And I've  been planning to go shopping with Alyxis. Oh yeah, Alyxis now is enrolled to Gangster Academy. And she always been there when Mina bullied me.

I'm grateful though to have her as best friend.

"Omg, girl!"  I heard Alyxis from behind. I turned to look at her. Her mouth hang open and her eyes wide open.

I look at my outfit. "What's wrong?" I asked.

She shook her head."Really? You're going to wear that. A hoodie and jeans. " She said looking at me from head to toe.
"Your like a boy."She said and stare at me in disgust.

I look at the mirror.

"It's seems fine." I said.

"Omg,are you crazy." She exclaimed.
And she head to my closet to find a something fashionable.

I rolled my eyes.  She's so over dramatic when it comes to outfit.

Well her mother is a model. So, I can't blamed her. She just like her mother.

"Perfect!"

I look at her. And my eyes widened
She hold a black skirt and a gray crop top with a printed words ' I'm sexy' from the front. Its my brother's gift when I turned into 16. Since I don't want to wear it I just keep it in mt closet.

"No, no I don't want to wear that." I said and backing away.

"Come on wear it,girl. If wear it I will return your diary." She smirked.

My eyes got widened. I forgot that I put diary in my closet. What dumb mind. I sighed.

"Give me my diary first." I said.

"If you promise to wear this."She said, pointing the outfit that she's been holding. I just nodded.

She give me my diary. And handed me the outfit.

I sighed and grabbed it. I head to the bathroom to change my outfit.

I after changing. I quickly go out in the bathroom.

"Omg, Is that you." She said. And pointing at me. I look at the mirror to look at my self.

Well,it's not bad though.

"Well, let's go." I said to her grabbing her arms.

We head downstairs. Mom is not here because of a sudden meeting of the company. And Taehyung oppa is with his friends hanging out.

We go to the garage. The driver open the door of the car. Me and alyxis enter.

" Where are we going,young lady?" The driver ask.

"To the mall please." I said and he began to start the engine.

[*Skip*]

We arrived at the mall in 30 minutes." I will call you, when you fetch me." I said. "Yes,young lady." The driver said and drove away.

"I can't wait to shopping." Alyxis said and dragged me to the mall

"So where are we going first?" I asked Alyxis.

"Let's eat, I'm starving." She said, rubbing her stomach.

"Okay,to the fast food area." I said and dragged along with me.

We finally arrived at the fast food restaurant. We pick a table near the window cause Alyxis enjoy eating near the window.

"Can I take you orders,lovely ladies."
The waiter said smiling. I admit he's so damn handsome.But sadly, I already had someone in my heart.
And I will never replace him.

I quickly look at the menu when caught me staring at him.

"Umm... I want large french fries the flavor is cheese and also chocolate shake large." I said and smile. He smiled back, I'm gonna die right now, why do I have many blessings today. Hahaha,just kidding.

I look at Alyxis. Her mouth hung open while looking at the handsome waiter. I kick her under the table so she will back on her senses.

She look at me, giving me death glare.

" What's your order ?" I mouth.

"Um..same order." She said.

"Okay, ma'am. Your order will be here in ten minutes." He said. Then he leave to get our order.

"OMG, girl he's so handsome." She said to me while sqealing.

"I admit he's handsome.But not my type." I said.

"I dont care if it's not your type,but he's my type." She retorted.

"Yeah yeah." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

" Taejin, is that Taehyung oppa?" She said. I look where she's pointing.

"Yeah, it's Taehyung oppa with his gang." I said. Who cares. Wait, I care if Taehyung oppa is here with his gang then Jungkook is here.

I search for Jungkook. But he's nowhere to be seen. I frown.

" Girl, what's with your face?" Alyxis said.

" Just nothing." I smiled.

"Excuse me ladies, here's your orders." I look at the waiter and jaw dropped.

✍ To be continued ✍

Author's Note:

Chapter 7 updated!!!!!!

😘 Hope you like it 😘

Sorry for any grammatical errors and wrong spellings ✌

And

😍😘Thank You for reading 😘😍

💌Please 💌
Vote👍and comment 💬